xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Kiki is totally fine. For me, she's number two, right behind Lois. Almost on par with Kara. I like these girls. And as you can see, tastes differ.
Oh!, no, that wasn't my point, I'm totally ok with Kiki, just, that the option, due to whatever reason isn't working, and I really don't know why (tbf. I might have missed some posts where the reason was explained.

TrixRabbit

Feb 11, 2024
Coming in really late on this but I agree. I'd like for Kari to be able to stop working as she is now - unless she really wants to for some reason. I'd also like the option to shoot down the threesome with Aria. That may be boring but having had a lot of real world relationships, having one really hot woman who sticks by you and only you (a loyal friend, lover and partner in crime) is enough of a fantasy. The idea of a harem just makes me tired. I feel like you'd do nothing but try to resolve disputes between girls and constantly reassure them all that you cared about them individually.

Reactions: Gojii and Maviarab

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I think I've seen all of those preview picks in the game except for number 10, just wondering how to get to that picture.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I think I've seen all of those preview picks in the game except for number 10, just wondering how to get to that picture.
IIRC, Kari exlusive GF (whether you are or not lol) when you come back from the airport.

Last edited:

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Ah right, I've never had any of the girls as 'exclusive'.
As long as you're in some level of relationship with Kari when you get back from London, and are generally kind to her, you should get that scene in the car on the way home. I'd gotten it every single playthrough until my last one, when I took advice and basically treated her like crap in order to force through the storyline where she has sex with other guys to see that content.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Should've kept the game to the company + cult/breast, MC's disease stuff as one game, and all the other "dark stuff", s&m club/prostituion/etc, Kiki, etc could easily be a separate game.

We're a long way from the core plot of the game that it may as well be a spinoff at this point anyhow.

togs trying to jam so many tags into one game to placate different groups is the reason for this game turning into an incoherent mess. It was fine as it was as wholesome-ish game that was harem/dom/sub content-optional.

Now the very plot of the game itself has become a spaghettified mess, let alone the coding that he keeps screwing around with the stupid new system because he's too stubborn/being bribed to jam stuff into the game that adds nothing beneficial to it other than increasing delays and complaints.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
togs-games Nice work, I'm enjoying the game so far.
I'm getting an image error every time I enter the office though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng running issues.....

Maybe try using search next time...and for future ref, Togs never comes here anymore, he got fed up/possed at all the people (legitimately) complaining about the bugs, bad code and everything else...pointless tagging him.

Reactions: Gojii and Joshy92

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023

Maybe try using search next time...and for future ref, Togs never comes here anymore, he got fed up/possed at all the people (legitimately) complaining about the bugs, bad code and everything else...pointless tagging him.
Yeah, he ran away. But the bugs and bad code is a reality.

• Haha
Reactions: Gojii and Maviarab

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017

Yeah I know how searches work, nothing on that specific issue though. I didn't read much else in thread so I guess if he reads it and does something, cool, if no oh well. I already fixed it for myself so my good deed for the day is done.

Hirnfiedler

Feb 20, 2019
Now that's it. I'm out for good. Not only did you steal the breasts of one of my favorite female characters. No.
Also this is getting more and more like a 1Euro Shop. A few pieces for many people but for each too less to go in.
The focus of pictures and animations still seems more on the room or the MC, so movement can be realised with
small effort and small fragments on additional layers. It's static and I see no improvement on that side. If you focus
on quantity and variety, OK, but for me it loses its charme.

Only my peronal single tiny opinion.

Bye and good luck nevertheless

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
:

Getting back on track!
23 hours ago

Temperatures tomorrow should be under 100* for the first time in quite a while and it's just rendering that's needed to finish the next release, so hoping to wrap this up this week.

As always, it's a challenge to find preview images that don't give too much away!

Your Sunday lunch with Bree is a literal washout, but that's an event contingent on her working for you to begin with. However, if she is part of your team, her storyline gets moved forward significantly. Note that you could hire her at a later point in the game and her story will play out in the same way.

Once the sun's back out you get a call from the office - one of Kiki's buses has showed up unexpectedly! You're having trouble reaching her and head in to deal with it yourself.

We'll wrap up Week 12 and use Week 13 to very gently transition to a slightly more episodic format, skipping short periods where nothing's going on. I'm not anticipating "Two Weeks Later..." type skips, maybe the odd day here or there.

Scheduled events like dates with Ashley or Mallory will go ahead even if that particular day would otherwise be skipped.

We'll play it by ear and I'll be curious to hear your thoughts!
I am shocked, shocked!, that togs intends to play it by ear.

The transition to a more episodic format might be helpful, but I'll see the execution before I begin celebrating.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
>More Kiki (aka whale driven content). :HideThePain:

I need to just unfollow already. We're not going to get the content with the sisters/MC's disease, cult or even the company itself, the uncle's plotline and the core of the original story until like spring/mid next year at the earliest I think.

I'm not even trolling, I don't see how the game's original plot is getting worked on anytime soon. Its just filler scenes with a few characters that (as stated with Bree) have no bearing on the plot. :FacePalm:I'm not upset, but just really disappointed at all this.

3.70 star(s) 83 Votes