Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So does that mean no sex with her at all?

And I don't get the points system at all as you can't check on who has what points, I mean the 'confidence, slutty' points.
NOTHING!

Points are irrelevent as you are not in any...kind...of...relationship...with...her.....

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
NOTHING!

Points are irrelevent as you are not in any...kind...of...relationship...with...her.....
I get you mean nothing, but I've turned her down every time, yet she still gave him a blow job/fuck during the pretty woman movie and I didn't really get a say in that other then the blow job or fuck. I was trying to use the options that give her maximum slutty points. So I'm not sure how far to go back with her and what other options to pick, like buying her a phone or not, driving lessons and the car.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I get you mean nothing, but I've turned her down every time, yet she still gave him a blow job/fuck during the pretty woman movie and I didn't really get a say in that other then the blow job or fuck. I was trying to use the options that give her maximum slutty points. So I'm not sure how far to go back with her and what other options to pick, like buying her a phone or not, driving lessons and the car.
For max sluttynes points then you need to be in a relationship with her.

For the film scene, that's just Togs being Togs Like, if not in relationship with her at all..why would you even go to the cionema with her, put your arm around her...hold her breast....again....clusterfuck of bad code and wrong renders not referenced). The original conversation was about her whore/prostitute path which requires turning her down to see it. As for actually meta-gaming points, I really wouldn't bother, most times they are not referenced anyway as Togs probably forgot they exist and scene changes for point differences are really minimal at best.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
For max sluttynes points then you need to be in a relationship with her.

For the film scene, that's just Togs being Togs Like, if not in relationship with her at all..why would you even go to the cionema with her, put your arm around her...hold her breast....again....clusterfuck of bad code and wrong renders not referenced). The original conversation was about her whore/prostitute path which requires turning her down to see it. As for actually meta-gaming points, I really wouldn't bother, most times they are not referenced anyway as Togs probably forgot they exist and scene changes for point differences are really minimal at best.
I get your point about the cinema scene, what was the point of it, either way whether in a relationship with Kari or not it exactly the same and nothing happens except her winking at the young kids.

I tried going the no relationship with Kari route, but for some reason she still started referring the MC as her boyfriend, even after saying no and not fucking her, I fucked the first sister before fucking her eventually, but I did manage to turn Kari into a slave instead, as well as Kiki and Lois, I had the choice of sending either Kiki or Lois back to Sir John's hotel with him, but to be honest for the NTR scenes, they weren't all that, got to see more NTR when Sir John fucked Kiki's ass at The Lodge.

Also, Policewoman Philippa, is that going to be an ongoing thing, whether you go with the bestiality or just fuck her.

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I get your point about the cinema scene, what was the point of it, either way whether in a relationship with Kari or not it exactly the same and nothing happens except her winking at the young kids.
Exactly.
Also, Policewoman Philippa, is that going to be an ongoing thing, whether you go with the bestiality or just fuck her.
Who knows....least she has more content than Omega or any other sisterhood girl *sighs*....
What are the codes (?) good for and does anybody have them?
Not needed, for debugging, forget about them (if you mean from the main menu screen). If you mean the codes from the quiz around day 70'ish(?) then your guess is as good as ours.

Reactions: Wert42

Wert42

Apr 25, 2021
Exactly.

Who knows....least she has more content than Omega or any other sisterhood girl *sighs*....

Not needed, for debugging, forget about them (if you mean from the main menu screen). If you mean the codes from the quiz around day 70'ish(?) then your guess is as good as ours.
That's what I meant, thanks.

Reactions: Maviarab

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Guess you didn't bother searching huh...or bother reading back a few pages....

*sighs*

Use the damn phone!
Yeah, I had that on one run through and remembered I hadn't phoned Kiki and Vanessa about the jobs.

Although on a brighter note, somehow I found the Kari whore route, she finally asked to move in to one of the other apartments and then I caught her at the Tartan Kilt after giving a dude a blowjob in the backroom, not even sure which option you choose for her to prove she's a whore now is the best option.

Reactions: Demnor and Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, I had that on one run through and remembered I hadn't phoned Kiki and Vanessa about the jobs.

Although on a brighter note, somehow I found the Kari whore route, she finally asked to move in to one of the other apartments and then I caught her at the Tartan Kilt after giving a dude a blowjob in the backroom, not even sure which option you choose for her to prove she's a whore now is the best option.
When you catch her in the back room...you need to keep talking to her and then the choice to 'hire her' as a 'hostess' will appear. Thats the first flag for that route which will enable you to 'share her' with Sir John at the dinner etc. Not sure there's much after that iirc. I also believe (could be wrong..again, code is a mess at times) you need tier 4 fetish level for that to actually happen.

(it didn't on my save for that route on level 3 (the Sir John dinner), didn't bother going into URM to change and try again...I think a lot of my saves are actually a mess now since he changed the fetish code...I'll probably start them all again in a few updates as a I tend to also skip 2 or 3 updates on this).

Reactions: Demnor

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
When you catch her in the back room...you need to keep talking to her and then the choice to 'hire her' as a 'hostess' will appear. Thats the first flag for that route which will enable you to 'share her' with Sir John at the dinner etc. Not sure there's much after that iirc. I also believe (could be wrong..again, code is a mess at times) you need tier 4 fetish level for that to actually happen.

(it didn't on my save for that route on level 3 (the Sir John dinner), didn't bother going into URM to change and try again...I think a lot of my saves are actually a mess now since he changed the fetish code...I'll probably start them all again in a few updates as a I tend to also skip 2 or 3 updates on this).
Well, I got her to be John's date, but nothing happened at the party, all the girls did was take off their panties and then John left, I was only able to get Lois or Kiki to go with him on another route, but Kari didn't and we never shared her at the party. I got no idea what you mean when you talk about 'fetish levels', I couldn't even tell you what level I'm on.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well, I got her to be John's date, but nothing happened at the party, all the girls did was take off their panties and then John left, I was only able to get Lois or Kiki to go with him on another route, but Kari didn't and we never shared her at the party. I got no idea what you mean when you talk about 'fetish levels', I couldn't even tell you what level I'm on.
remember when you first start...there used to be a level of 1-4 of what kind of person you are. Well that scrapped some updates ago into a 'fetish level' instead...I assume this has now replaced the original one that was at the start. it now goes from 1-5 (easy to check with URM)...each level depends on what content you see (fucking dumb way of doing it imo but whaver)....so if you have not started a new save since the introduction of the new system, you will still be using the old system in the code.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
remember when you first start...there used to be a level of 1-4 of what kind of person you are. Well that scrapped some updates ago into a 'fetish level' instead...I assume this has now replaced the original one that was at the start. it now goes from 1-5 (easy to check with URM)...each level depends on what content you see (fucking dumb way of doing it imo but whaver)....so if you have not started a new save since the introduction of the new system, you will still be using the old system in the code.
Well, the latest game with the Kari whore route I started today with the latest download, at the start I chose the the no holds barred option or whatever it's called and then at least 8 on the other 2 pages.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well, the latest game with the Kari whore route I started today with the latest download, at the start I chose the the no holds barred option or whatever it's called and then at least 8 on the other 2 pages.
Yeah I think going forward it's probably better to just pick the bottom option and then carefully avoid anything you don't want to see.

Problem with this system is you have no idea what is actually tied to what level (again, why it's dumb as fuck). I might want to see for example Lois gangbanged on a pool table but not the bestiality...or vice-versa with something. Why he didnt just go with Do you want to see this content when it actually appears I have no idea. Again, Togs thinking he smarter than he is. Togs reads this and takes offence...well...it's obviously true given all the issues with the paths *shrugs*.

Really neeeds to take a step back (imo) and instead of a couple of updates, just spend the time sorting it all out and deciding what paths he has introduced he actually wants to keep and start giving some of the exisiting girls with LI code who have not had any scenes yet...some attention.

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
Not sure if the Developer reads this thread, if he does can someone tag him?

The error around choosing receptionists, which also occurs later, is to do with the way the character list is handled.

ch25.ryp - there is a list called "candidates" which you build though your choses during a conversation. you build the list " candidates", then immediately empty it as you select a position each of the available characters. This empty the list.
ch26.rpy - References the length of the list "candidates" on the presumption there are entries in it, (I presume these are supposed to be the last 2 unselected characters. (but the list is empty at this point so has a size of zero and trying to iterate though an empty list causes errors.)
ch57.rpy - again access this list but it still empty so iterating though it causes the same error.

There seem to be a couple of other minor bugs around reception positions, but the above ones are the cause of most of the errors.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Not sure if the Developer reads this thread, if he does can someone tag him?

The error around choosing receptionists, which also occurs later, is to do with the way the character list is handled.

ch25.ryp - there is a list called "candidates" which you build though your choses during a conversation. you build the list " candidates", then immediately empty it as you select a position each of the available characters. This empty the list.
ch26.rpy - References the length of the list "candidates" on the presumption there are entries in it, (I presume these are supposed to be the last 2 unselected characters. (but the list is empty at this point so has a size of zero and trying to iterate though an empty list causes errors.)
ch57.rpy - again access this list but it still empty so iterating though it causes the same error.

There seem to be a couple of other minor bugs around reception positions, but the above ones are the cause of most of the errors.
We know. He knows. The fact it still hasn't been addressed yet (but even more pointless girls have been added) tells you what?

• Haha
Reactions: justin.case
3.70 star(s) 83 Votes