3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
How do I save a file to my desktop in Windows?
Right click the file or folder and a menu will appear. Left click the Desktop (create shortcut) item on the list. This action creates a desktop shortcut to the file or folder on your desktop.

Right Click, Save Ass............
Gonna add my 2 cents here..
Where is the option you're referring to?
1678809463859.png

Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
I use Chrome & Edge. They're good enough for most things. I'm not a programmer or even a hardcore user, I'm just a dumb consumer :p

Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
1) open link in new tab
2) in new tab: file -> save as
3) open location where you saved the file and remove the characters in front of rolPatch.rpy
4) copy file to game folder of the game

worked for me...
It still saves it as a text document, not an rpy file. I can't get the game to recognise it.
1678882047902.png

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
zip is infected with Trojan:Win32/Casdet!rfn

Before anyone would call fake, and that its just an inject process somewhere in the files, this still would be unacceptable.

Please fix.
What anti-virus program you used and did you check it with any other way? Also which zip you downloaded?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I checked with Windows Defender and Malwarebytes. It was the Mixdrop version.
Windows defender has had bunch of false positives lately, apparently latest update made it paranoid. Especially with Ren'py games, that often get tagged with false positives. There was recently post about it by the staff of this site. Haven't used Malwarebytes myself so can't really say much about it's accuracy.

Rapid68

Mar 28, 2020
Just my update on the Virus issue: Of Gofile, Mega and Mixdrop, all 3 download with the Trojans. I've used 3 separate scanners and they all find the same thing. I like this game a lot, but I'd absolutely wait to install this on your computers until there is a verifiable fix, and not just a reassurance that it's a just a false positive. As far as I can tell this is not a false positive.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
to funny dudes with infected OS:

Trojan:Win32/Casdet!rfn - this trojan that ALREADY was on your PC BEFORE dl
go to register here and get help for fixing your OS

yes, archives is exploitable, but some funny "antiviruses" just block it completely, instead check content in sandbox

don't use Mixdrop without uBlock Origin \ uMatrix - it have dozen adware scripts, if you not setup your OS and browser correct this place unsafe

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
In other words, stop being a fucking cheap bastard and buy a real anti-virus.

Reactions: qwsl

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Can anyone tell me if this version has an identified ending?
I'm in what I would say in a broken "groundhog day" where Mc wakes up. eats, visits or doesn't visit the women of the house and goes back to sleep again.:eek:
Simply Distressing!!!:mad:

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes