3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Margot and Tom will not be in the game anymore. No 3 wheels.
I'm not going to talk about this update since I didn't play it, and I don't intend to either, I was waiting for 0.13, with Iris content reworked.

Just my 2 cents...Maybe I'm the only one or not, I don't know, but I wouldn't have a problem if Margot was the typical bitch character that the mc gets material to blackmail her and ends up making her a good submissive, the biggest problem that the hospital scene had imo was that you wrote the mc as a loser cuck, that is, hiding and looking for the best place to masturbate and thinking that what he saw was "hot" and Margot also humiliates him....(besides that I'm not interested in lesbian content)

For example, a better approach to that scene would have been IMPO like this: The mc goes to visit his sister and when he arrives he finds the situation where Margot is groping the mc's sister (I can accept some groping if in the end with this it is possible to help the sister and also humiliating Margot), Iris refuses and tries to get away, but as Margot has more power, she tries to pressure Iris threatening her that she could lose her job if she doesn't listen, the mc records all that and before the scene escalates, he makes noise and enters, Mc help Iris and at the same time he obtains Blackmail material with the bitch , you can give the player the option if they want to blackmail her or just threaten her to leave the MC's sister alone :WeSmart:blackmail is always better when it is delivered to a person who always thinks they have everything in their control or can do whatever they want :LUL:(The game doesn't lose any character, Mc doesn't look like a loser and also I think that would be more similar to the personality he has at night so he wouldn't be more creepy than he already is, Margot could even be the submissive with Netori content, she refuses at first but ends up liking it)

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Some of us prefer games where you get to be "not decent"
I don't know, it's definitely weird vibes. You can't be both a decent guy AND a sleep rapist. That's why I think some games kind of add it on with no thought of repercussions. There was a game I was playing recently that had a good MC, but then you had the option to sleep rap and I was like... ??!?!?!? The progression has good pacing, but you can stick your dick in their mouths whlie they sleep and shit.

Kind of puts a hole in the balloon of pacing, pardon the pun.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
whats iris's scene will rework?
Seems like her whole content is under rework and got deleted. Can't go to hospital anymore and catch her having lesbian affair. Shame really, since those scenes had nice renders and the other nurse was also hot, so hopefully the rework doesn't change that.

Reactions: Joi_fan

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Holy fucking shit tell me you're a cuck without telling me you're a cuck, there are losers mc and then there is this mc, he doesn't even record to blackmail these sluts....he probably suffers from a double personality by day he is a cuck and at night a rapist The mc could record them at the moment and have them both on their knees in front of him, they could lose their jobs, husbands/Bf, and credibility, but no, mc masturbate and receive orders from the slut, instead of telling her to get on her knees and do him a BJ while his sister watches
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT :Well it seems the dev removed the Iris path for now and will redo it... in the next update (0.13)
Well I hope the red haired predatory nurse's relationship with MC's sis is removed. At it's present state I lost interest with the sis......because she's fucking cheating on her present bf (even though he's d-bag) with a predatory lesbian that was able take full sexual control over her (she was suppose to be the innocent sis, yet she's became the slutty sex slave to a red haired bitch...Oh what a keeper). Ya, no.

And what's with the sneaky sleep sex, it's flat out rape, and is so childish... Then add MC's wussy behavior (didn't he attended military school? WTF?), which the SS trope has been so over done with many other dated past titles (it's OK with a consenting partner, but the other is wrong).

Even though this project has some pretty great looking renders (girls), BUT the hot sis being corrupted by a Dom lesbian, while in a serious relationship is huge a pass. And then add MC's childish behavior is so off putting for an adult to play this title.

Last edited:

SaltySugar

Dec 18, 2020
What the fuck was this jane stuff in this update?

Maybe I missed something but she didn't know it was the MC doing that right? She thought it was a stranger right? It's just super distasteful.

Anyways, this game's definitely not for me.

• Wow
Reactions: IRedI
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes