3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Jimmy Stone

Apr 18, 2022
thx 4 the nice little update...

BUG REPORT: at the start of this update, if the mc goes to ur sisters room, i got the error that "Image ep3jng2 not found".... :-(

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
Okay, I give up...
After hearing that the scene of Iris’s story was going to change, I said phew... A good decision!

And then I learn that he will have several roads? One with this redhead again? To be there 3 wheels?
People don’t want her . delete her! Because even if you choose the other option she already put her hands on Iris in the start.

And now in this update you continue to ruin a LI(Jane) and continue to show us that the Mc has nothing in mind and has ideas of a 10-year-old child existed ...
These massage events were not a bad idea if you didn’t have all the ruins with this poor mc that doesn’t assume and reveal who it is! Just a shitty way to push back the story! In the end even if Jane was thinking of you during massages . SHE let herself be fingered by a 'stranger' in the end!

Your game your story but without me .

LateNightCoffee

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2022
Okay, I give up...
After hearing that the scene of Iris’s story was going to change, I said phew... A good decision!

And then I learn that he will have several roads? One with this redhead again? To be there 3 wheels?
People don’t want her . delete her! Because even if you choose the other option she already put her hands on Iris in the start.

And now in this update you continue to ruin a LI(Jane) and continue to show us that the Mc has nothing in mind and has ideas of a 10-year-old child existed ...
These massage events were not a bad idea if you didn’t have all the ruins with this poor mc that doesn’t assume and reveal who it is! Just a shitty way to push back the story! In the end even if Jane was thinking of you during massages . SHE let herself be fingered by a 'stranger' in the end!

Your game your story but without me .
Margot and Tom will not be in the game anymore. No 3 wheels.

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
Reviewing after playing the latest version would be more accurate though.
I mean it probably wouldn't change my overall review, if iris's content was deleted does that mean other than the introduction she has no content now?

And if you're deleting iris's content after backlash, why then repeat the same thing with jane in this update?

she allowed herself to get fingered by someone she taught was a complete stranger, how is anyone who plays this gonna be interested in her after that

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
I mean it probably wouldn't change my overall review, if iris's content was deleted does that mean other than the introduction she has no content now?

And if you're deleting iris's content after backlash, why then repeat the same thing with jane in this update?

she allowed herself to get fingered by someone she taught was a complete stranger, how is anyone who plays this gonna be interested in her after that
Margot and Tom will not be in the game anymore. No 3 wheels.
Well, I think it’s a good decision for your game.

But as I mentioned in my comment I no longer stand this MC and i not liked the last 2 scenes of massages .

So in the end I guess your story isn’t for me.
Good luck anyway

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Yea, time to check out with this game. I gave it another chance after the whole lesbo iris thing.
That was the first red flag, and I should have stuck with my gut.

Happy that dev decided to make some changes about that overall tho.

But now time to ruin another LI in Jane who she did not know it was the MC giving her a happy ending, so to her, it was a total stranger...
Completely ruins her as a LI in my opinion.

Now, if she knew it was the MC, would have been 100% fine.

Yea... not feeling that.

Plus the MC is total trash imo. Suppose to be this military school boy? Oh, please. :rolleyes:
Feel like I am playing one of those 2019 MCs.

Good luck with your game dev, But time for me to move on...
. no-going.gif

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I'm sure that the sister getting massaged to orgasm by who she believes is a stranger will go down well with people. :Kappa:

To be honest I don't know about others but that put extremely bad taste in my mouth.
Yes that was my thought too.
She let's a complete 'stranger', which she didn't even see once, finger and lick her...i mean really, if she figured out that it was the MC it would be a different thing.
But beliving it being a stranger and leting him have his way with her, just let her look like a cheap slut, even more so as she asks the MC she wants to see this stranger again.

And what was the MC's great plan here, letting her believe it's a stranger....if he revealed himself ok, but so, yeah no.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
This kid needs to go back to military school. Wow I want to like this, beautiful renders and smoking hot original models but damn this kid is a complete piece of shit.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I think the best solution in regards to Jane's 3 messages would have been where Jane had a feeling all along it was the MC (I mean it's her brother's voice, no one can imitate a different voice for that long ffs lol) and she turned the tables on the last day by removing the blindfold while he was going down on her... My own two cents on the matter, but would probably have been less controversial this way :unsure:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes