3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheRootsOfLust-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So, i didn't played this game yet, but seeing the op pics, is the sleep rape avoidable, or is the MC forced to be a creep/rapist ?
And if i understand that right, the older sister is about to marry that dude which looks like he is 30 years older then her and she is bi and cheats on him...so, can you make her stop ther affair with the fiance as well as the redhead or does she belongs to the streets ?

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Thanks for letting us know before I waste my time.
So, i didn't played this game yet, but seeing the op pics, is the sleep rape avoidable, or is the MC forced to be a creep/rapist ?
And if i understand that right, the older sister is about to marry that dude which looks like he is 30 years older then her and she is bi and cheats on him...so, can you make her stop ther affair with the fiance as well as the redhead or does she belongs to the streets ?
Check back like a page or two - dev said older sister's story is getting a rework from scratch.
Also, I think someone mentioned if you just choose to go to sleep you avoid the sleep sex.

Reactions: Raziel_8

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
20 + 26 = 46 animations.

Are those ALL with oral sex (which is the only kind of sex registered in the tags)? Cus if so, damn. That's close to cockteasing.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes