3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
How do you install this? The link just takes me to a new tab that shows the text of the file.
You have been here 4 years......

How do I save a file to my desktop in Windows?
Right click the file or folder and a menu will appear. Left click the Desktop (create shortcut) item on the list. This action creates a desktop shortcut to the file or folder on your desktop.

On PC, move the "rolPatch.rpy" file into the game folder.

Last edited:

No name :)

Aug 13, 2019
The fact that the dev is listening to the comunity's feedback it's a good signal. The renders are very good but the writting needs to improve, you need to be more careful when you're looking for possibles fuck ups in the development of the characters that are obvious turn offs.

Last edited:

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022

Right click the file or folder and a menu will appear. Left click the Desktop (create shortcut) item on the list. This action creates a desktop shortcut to the file or folder on your desktop.

honestly amazes me how computer illiterate some people on f95 are, like how the hell did they manage to find this site if they can't even right click "save link as" or copy/pasta text into an empty .txt file and rename it.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
The whole reasoning behind the impersonation of a groping masseur is kinda wild to me... Like, why ? He already gets to grope Jane in her sleep, can't he think a better way to reconcile with her ?

rancid.husk

Jul 18, 2017

They're asking because there is no file to download. The incest patch link just opens a new window with a bunch of words. Dont know why it doesn't trigger a download like every other link on this site.

Mar 7, 2023
They're asking because there is no file to download. The incest patch link just opens a new window with a bunch of words. Dont know why it doesn't trigger a download like every other link on this site.
I also wonder why people cannot name it <game..>_patch.zip or so, so after downloading 2-3 games, you still know for which game the patch you downloaded was.

But this you just press right mouse and save-as or so...

But then, I wonder what it does, there is a whole bunch of shit in it, and I don't think it does anything...

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Seems like her whole content is under rework and got deleted. Can't go to hospital anymore and catch her having lesbian affair. Shame really, since those scenes had nice renders and the other nurse was also hot, so hopefully the rework doesn't change that.
I agree, why was even deleted in the first place?

I don't have a good feeling about this "rework".

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
If you decide to remove all of Iris' content then at least remove the preview images of her. FFS I only played the game for her.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
does anyone have this in a file format as it keeps opening another tab instead of downloading

Right Click, Save Ass............

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I mean it probably wouldn't change my overall review, if iris's content was deleted does that mean other than the introduction she has no content now?

And if you're deleting iris's content after backlash, why then repeat the same thing with jane in this update?

she allowed herself to get fingered by someone she taught was a complete stranger, how is anyone who plays this gonna be interested in her after that
Not me. It ruins her as a Li for me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes