3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
After graduating from military school, mc returns home for a while.
During this, he will decide how to continue his life.
tom-and-jerry-evil.gif

What are the planned tags dev? And would be nice to know if the fetishes/kinks are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice)skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene :HideThePain: )or forced by plot maybe :WutFace:?

EDIT:well fuck.... din't read comments before playing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw: this needs Sandbox tag, it doesn't have a map but it has the typical morning, afternoon, evening, night events and also the player has to repeat some parts to discover new things or for the story to change/advance

Anyways good luck.

Last edited:

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
We might need some, uh, clarification of future tags, because the older sister is:

Dating, about to (maybe) marry a doctor that is (maybe) cheating on her, while she is also on the side flirting and doing stuff with another nurse

Still, the mom is a sweetheart.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hmm, yummy incest in Daz, but no ratings, a .1 version, and MC isn't having 4 kids with his mom, sister, aunt and cousin yet. Hell not even a vaginal sex tag, just teasing (but has an incest tag? how does that happen with no blood-relative-fucking?). I guess I'll check back in a couple years and see if this actually went anywhere.
Maybe he was sent off to military school 'cause he'd already bonked'em

Ferlop

Jul 12, 2021
TRADUCCION AL ESPAÑOL AUTOMATICA
The Roots of Lust [v0.1]

Parche:

Apk:

Herramientas utilizadas:
RenPy
UnRen
Traductor de TulioACG

Reactions: F3rnan777

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
another game with young mom (25) and son (20) !!!
Don't believe quoted ages in any AVN. Those are just put there as place holders to cater to various dumbass censors and idiotic lawyers and will never make sense if taken at face value. More like the ages are meant to be 15 for the son and 35 for the mom. At least in my version of the story they are, as getting pregnant at 5 is just stupidly rare (once in multiple billions of pregnancies).

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Not that I want to be "that guy", but as Cirdon already mentioned;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's no way
I'll give this game another try at a later date..

Currently it's the MC who's sneaking around his family's rooms at night... (I prefer romance over corruption shit)

Older sister's boyfriend looks like he's double her age, he's cheating on her, she's making out with her female coworkers...

I don't know what to make of this game in its current state.
Thanks for your sacrifice, solider.
Saved me some time.

arimfan

Feb 24, 2018
Description: "mc returns home"
Tags include: incest
Version: 0.1
Title: includes something similar to "family", "lust", "desire", "milf"
View attachment 2147627
Damn, I fucking love this site. Will it be a good one or just the same old shit again? I love gambling here cause it's free.

Edit 1:
RIP dad nº 1834
View attachment 2147651

Edit 2:
View attachment 2147658
Hmmm yes why would I need a password to my accounts and all that
*Proceeds to invade her privacy by masturbating with her panties 3 sec later after arriving home the same day*
View attachment 2147661
At night, on the same day yet again:
View attachment 2147666

I don't think I have to play for longer than that. I guess this wasn't the revolutionary VN we were looking for boys.
thats-why-im-here-obi-wan.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Ruykiru
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes