3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
Btw: this needs Sandbox tag, it doesn't have a map but it has the typical morning, afternoon, evening, night events and also the player has to repeat some parts to discover new things or for the story to change/advance
I'm glad I read the comments. Thank you for this information. I will now click the 'ignore thread' button instead of the 'watch thread' button. I filter out sandbox tags for a reason; They're shit.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
another boyxplatation incest game where boy comes home, creeping around house, fucks family, forms harem...
these days devs are releasing this type of game faster than hollywood b-action movies direct to video with washed up mma fighters or "martial arts experts". and writing quality is about the same

Reactions: Kond

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
hopefully, this isn't another midnight paradise/wicked paradise aka, blue ball central, enjoy raping your family in their sleep game

Reactions: AlexMpog

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
:D incest with good renders
Will be watching this
Gl on future updates

(A list Planned future tags/tags you will never add? For ex NTR(Netorare), rape etc)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hey guys. Thanks for checking my game.
Here are the planned tags: Anal sex, Cheating, Corruption, Dating sim, Exhibitionism, Footjob, Handjob, Romance, Voyeurism, Titfuck, Masturbation
Best of luck with your game Dev. Big fan of incest and MILF, so I'll be watching. :love:
Just a heads up though. Some Devs have got in trouble with Patreon for the sleeper creeper/rapey nonconsensual stuff.
Dev of Dreams of Desire had to add scenes after the sleep sex with the girls retroactively giving permission, so I guess that works? :LOL:
Some just had to remove scenes entirely.
No personally a fan of the super creepy perve MC, just thought I'd give you fair warning. (y)

LateNightCoffee

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2022
Best of luck with your game Dev. Big fan of incest and MILF, so I'll be watching. :love:
Just a heads up though. Some Devs have got in trouble with Patreon for the sleeper creeper/rapey nonconsensual stuff.
Dev of Dreams of Desire had to add scenes after the sleep sex with the girls retroactively giving permission, so I guess that works? :LOL:
Some just had to remove scenes entirely.
No personally a fan of the super creepy perve MC, just thought I'd give you fair warning. (y)
Thanks for the heads up! I'll probably delete the scenes and give the full version from Discord channel.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Hey guys. Thanks for checking my game.
Here are the planned tags: Anal sex, Cheating, Corruption, Dating sim, Exhibitionism, Footjob, Handjob, Romance, Voyeurism, Titfuck, Masturbation
Thank you for planned tags, but I think you should mention NTR either NEVER, MAYBE, or WILL BE. A lot of us will never support it without knowing. I understand it's not in your planned tags list, but the game so far seems to be heading in that direction. I hope I'm wrong, but of course you do you. Just saying, it would be nice to hear one way or the other.

LateNightCoffee

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2022
Thank you for planned tags, but I think you should mention NTR either NEVER, MAYBE, or WILL BE. A lot of us will never support it without knowing. I understand it's not in your planned tags list, but the game so far seems to be heading in that direction. I hope I'm wrong, but of course you do you. Just saying, it would be nice to hear one way or the other.
NTR will NEVER be in this game. Pregnancy may be.

Fapmeister21

Jan 27, 2018
One of the best! I love this sandbox + sleep rape + incest genres! Models are also top notch!
All in all 10/10

LateNightCoffee

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2022
In any case, the older sister and the co-worker will still be something, won't they? Even if not ntr by "definition" will this continue? :unsure:
They will
In any case, the older sister and the co-worker will still be something, won't they? Even if not ntr by "definition" will this continue? :unsure:
Yes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:D

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes