3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Nice first release and very high quality renders/animations. Will definitely follow this one. Good luck to the dev

Reactions: markl1717

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
They will

Yes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:D
Can the player completely avoid any content with the big sister? or is it going to be kinetic novel? (forced content) for example the choices with the younger sister are not really a choice since even if the mc tells her to get off or that he does not want the massage, this happens with different dialogue and with the mother directly there is no choice.

Edit:btw, you should ask for Developer Tag, and ownership of the thread so you could add the planned tags on the main page in the Genre section.

Last edited:

LateNightCoffee

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2022
Can the player completely avoid any content with the big sister? or is it going to be kinetic novel? (forced content) for example the choices with the younger sister are not really a choice since even if the mc tells her to get off or that he does not want the massage, this happens with different dialogue and with the mother directly there is no choice.

Edit:btw, you should ask for Developer Tag, and ownership of the thread so you could add the planned tags on the main page in the Genre section.
Yes, you can avoid her completely. You can avoid any character.

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Gets home after 4 years, almost immediately goes hunting for his mother's panties, mouth-rapes his sister in her sleep within two days...

...why do I think it wasn't a vase that got this guy sent off to military school?

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
I loved this game looking forward to the next month for the next update I liked the 2 sisters they are very sexy and I fell in love with mc's mom the perfect milf

Reactions: LateNightCoffee

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
In any case, the older sister and the co-worker will still be something, won't they? Even if not ntr by "definition" will this continue? :unsure:
Thanks for the warning bro.

Yes. Mc will join them though
That is a pass for me, I for example only enjoy games where the mc is the only male that fuck the Li's.
But that is fine, your game your rules, just make sure to put a warning for people in the op or devs notes.
Good luck anyway.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020

That is a pass for me, I for example only enjoy games where the mc is the only male that fuck the Li's.
But that is fine, your game your rules, just make sure to put a warning for people in the op or devs notes.
Good luck anyway.
the co-worker is not a man, old sister is the Bi trope, we also understand that she has been cheating on him for some time and imo mc probably would
be the 3 wheel or 4 if the future husband is counted? :KEK:.
The dev said that the player can avoid her so I don't see a problem, I just hope the little sister and the mother don't end up with the same bs trope of being Bi.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Gets home after 4 years, almost immediately goes hunting for his mother's panties, mouth-rapes his sister in her sleep within two days...

...why do I think it wasn't a vase that got this guy sent off to military school?
He spent 4 years in military school with no girls in sight, no privacy, and I'm guessing not much fapping either (even if he does it under his bed sheets someone will notice)
Comes back home, hasn't seen his family in years. All of them are sexier and hotter which makes it next to impossible for him to see them as his family members
So yeah you're damn right he'd be a pent up horny guy

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
He spent 4 years in military school with no girls in sight, no privacy, and I'm guessing not much fapping either (even if he does it under his bed sheets someone will notice)
Comes back home, hasn't seen his family in years. All of them are sexier and hotter which makes it next to impossible for him to see them as his family members
So yeah you're damn right he'd be a pent up horny guy
From everything I've heard of men's boarding schools and the military, there's absolutely no shortage of masturbation going on. At some point people just stop caring who knows about it.

But that aside, you've still got to be a special breed to immediately jump to using your sister's mouth in her sleep. As opposed to, you know, a couple hours alone with a laptop.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I hope that this game will have repeatable h-scenes not just seen once or twice then throw it into a silly gallery then nothing to do for the rest of the game zzzz. [clarification I am not referring to grinding or story scenes]. Maybe Later in the story add in some more milfs like mothers hot milf coworkers and the mc's aunt with their own questlines

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

LateNightCoffee

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2022
I hope that this game will have repeatable h-scenes not just seen once or twice then throw it into a silly gallery then nothing to do for the rest of the game zzzz. [clarification I am not referring to grinding or story scenes]. Maybe Later in the story add in some more milfs like mothers hot milf coworkers and the mc's aunt with their own questlines
Of course there will be a replay gallery. Probably in the next update.

LateNightCoffee

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2022

Good luck anyway.
the co-worker is not a man, old sister is the Bi trope, we also understand that she has been cheating on him for some time and imo mc probably would
be the 3 wheel or 4 if the future husband is counted? :KEK:.
The dev said that the player can avoid her so I don't see a problem, I just hope the little sister and the mother don't end up with the same bs trope of being Bi.
My plan is with the big sister is:
In this game the only male you see naked will be just mc. No ntr content.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
way to go to encourage a new developer.if you can do any better feel free.

Yeah, way better to be so fixated on being a white knight, that you go into automatic attack mode, to any perceived criticism.
Like a dude just saying he is there for the stuff in the game that another guy criticized.

When will people like you ever learn that
a) people have a right to dislike what you like and
b) if you don't point out weaknesses and problems, devs can't fix them, if you act as if everything is perfect, sadly some devs will feel they don't need to improve their work and most importantly
c) YOU DO NOT NEED TO MAKE YOUR OWN GAME TO REVIEW AND CRITICIZE A GAME! You only need to know about games to be able to criticize them. And you also don't need to CREATE A GAME TO HAVE THE RIGHT TO CRITICIZE A GAME. That is not how criticism or freedom of speech works.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Of course there will be a replay gallery. Probably in the next update.
I was asking about repeatable h-scenes Not thrown into a gallery like for instance sandbox games like man of house and summertime saga ect not a dull as fudge zzz games that throw everything into a gallery . :FacePalm: If it's all just thrown onto a gallery, then it's not worth my time,

Last edited:

LateNightCoffee

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2022
I was asking about repeatable h-scenes Not throne into a gallery like for instance sandbox games like man of house and summertime saga not a silly gallery . :FacePalm: If it's all just thrown onto a gallery, then it's not worth my time,
Oh! I'm sorry I misunderstood. Yes there'll be new milf and teen characters. game will have repeatable h-scenes and you will be able to reach them not only via gallery.

Reactions: RkyMtnChi

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Oh! I'm sorry I misunderstood. Yes there'll be new milf and teen characters. game will have repeatable h-scenes and you will be able to reach them not only via gallery.
I will wait and see for now. Hopefully in the next few updates I will see what direction the game will go in. Good luck

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes