3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Interesting, i will wait 2 or 3 more updates before i will support the dev on patreon.

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
Someone send me an invitation to Discord to know some information since the server does not allow me please

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I answered that already: no ntr, NEVER WILL.
I think it would really help a lot if you put that in "developer notes" in the OP.
When considering if I want to support are not, I always check for that in the OP. I don't usually support sandbox games, but I can overlook that if I know there's no NTR is planned.

Last edited:

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
hopefully, mc's health is in tip-top shape, coz I'm skipping all hospital content, the sandbox aspect of the game isn't bad as its just to decide where to go (Garden/hospital), etc repeat, for now at least.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
NTR will NEVER be in this game. Pregnancy may be.
Thanks for clarifying no NTR (Maybe a comment could be added to the main page stating that there will be no NTR content).

But if pregnancy is added, please add a choice for the girls to be on the pill...thus allowing a player to avoid having to pull out. And for me real life pregnancy's and Babies equals limited sex during the pregnancy, and almost NO to sex for at least two years after the birth of a child. How is that sexy? But a choice would be great to appease players who don't like pregnancy's in games.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Gets home after 4 years, almost immediately goes hunting for his mother's panties, mouth-rapes his sister in her sleep within two days...

...why do I think it wasn't a vase that got this guy sent off to military school?
depends where the vase was..........

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Thanks for clarifying no NTR (Maybe a comment could be added to the main page stating that there will be no NTR content).

But if pregnancy is added, please add a choice for the girls to be on the pill...thus allowing a player to avoid having to pull out. And for me real life pregnancy's and Babies equals limited sex during the pregnancy, and almost NO to sex for at least two years after the birth of a child. How is that sexy? But a choice would be great to appease players who don't like pregnancy's in games.
Games don't take the pregnancy bit to the "T", they are really flexible, after giving birth the mothers are already horny again, remember, it is only fiction!

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes