3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
I wish you best in all just wanted to give you aheads up there a another Game called "The Root of Lust" which has been around for a few months. I don't know who to link and if its allowed or just incase of whatever

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
I wish you best in all just wanted to give you aheads up there a another Game called "The Root of Lust" which has been around for a few months. I don't know who to link and if its allowed or just incase of whatever
loads of games with same names on this site.

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
There are some pretty decent incest games out there that don't involve sniffing panties or raping family in their sleep.
Umm can u gtfo? this is clearly not the game for you.
Mind you these are the same people that complain about other people bitching in threads of games they dont like:LOL:

Reactions: BTLD and razardkun

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
In any case, the older sister and the co-worker will still be something, won't they? Even if not ntr by "definition" will this continue? :unsure:
Well, my guess the coworker (predatory bitch) took her first sexual v-card when sis first started working at the hospital...Maybe before she met and started dating Dr BF. And has some kind of dom control over her, being her first lover (MC said she was always incent growing up).

But I'm hoping if MC rejected that bitch's offer, he would have an opportunity to blackmailed her to say away from his sis. Or gets that bitch fired, or catches her fucking sis's BF to break her control over her.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well it's simple, anytime pregnancy is added to a AVN, most developers offer "cum in" or "cum out" consequence choice... Also many of the best organism scenes happen when MC doesn't pull out. The last thing any man, or at least most responsible men...don't want to create a baby every time they blow their load into a girl.

Do you understand now, or still unsure?

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes