Collection Video The Rope Dude collection [2022-11-27] [TheRopeDude]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

arben245

Mar 2, 2020
Hello! I wonder if the developer has any plans to continue The Awakening arc?
Yes, but it’ll literally take years before the next part. He’s currently working on Mei video, then he’s going to work on Lara and, if nothing changes, only after that he’s returning to Triss.

Inverse

Mar 1, 2018
Please tell me someone has more 4k Mei's stuff. I know Mei's Corruption is around at least in bits, but it looks like he's back on some lara thing which makes me think it's done.

Valerianxx

Aug 2, 2023
Don't really know of this dude's time frame, but, seeing as his animations are so well thought out, complex and artistic, does he prefer extremely long time frames? Like 1-2 years in between new animations dropping? Curious

Reactions: arben245

arben245

Mar 2, 2020
Don't really know of this dude's time frame, but, seeing as his animations are so well thought out, complex and artistic, does he prefer extremely long time frames? Like 1-2 years in between new animations dropping? Curious
More or less

Meepysama

Jan 13, 2023
Also if not mistaken its bout 30 min or so in total length when its done. So far we only seen some snaps here and there from the whole thing.

Wherethecat

Jun 22, 2023
Man's too busy fucking and tying up chicka most of the time to animate

• Haha
Reactions: kageyame

ScarRetto99

Dec 4, 2022
Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes