Collection Video The Rope Dude collection [2022-11-27] [TheRopeDude]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Inverse

Mar 1, 2018
Yeah I'm still holding out for Mei 03, but I just checked his patreon and is it me or did it 404'd?

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
This is the longest single video of Mei's Corruption part 01 so far ^^!
(2K/4K/Alternative versions for backers)

There is now 20min of video animation for Mei's Corruption (including the branding and WIPs available only for supporters) so we are half way on the road of this huge movie !!

Audio will come later (hopefully in about 3 to 6 months)

Take care
Love
[ ]

I understand this 20 min as the sum playtime of his available material so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: maxijn

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
Yeah I'm still holding out for Mei 03, but I just checked his patreon and is it me or did it 404'd?
Patreon's sons of bitches are blocking more and more adult stuff creators, without any warning, without any payout to the creators, without any refund to the patreons. So creators are spreading to other sites.

defalut0815

Mar 27, 2020
I hate subscribe star cause of there "only credit card" policy. I don't have one, i don't want one.
There are two guys i would love to support but they both moved to subscribe star and i will not get a credit card only for them.

So i relay on f95 :D

Reactions: Zwart

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I hate subscribe star cause of there "only credit card" policy. I don't have one, i don't want one.
There are two guys i would love to support but they both moved to subscribe star and i will not get a credit card only for them.

This way they don't have to submit to Paypal like Patreon.

Sep 6, 2021

either they suck paypal's dick, or you suck mastercard's.... everyones on knees givin someone a sloppy

Reactions: Wherethecat

girlzort

Jan 1, 2023

A credit card might even be free with your bank account. If you use it well (ergo don't be an American) you can use it to save money too. Or just use a virtual credit card.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes