• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video The Rope Dude collection [2022-11-27] [TheRopeDude]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Same can be said of Tifa and 2B though.
I agree about Tifa although I still kind of like her. I disagree with 2B simply because there's a lot of animations about her, yes, but there's not many that are high quality like there is for Lara and Tifa. Obviously OG characters would be better, but if choosing one of these three will lower the amout of animation work by a month (or even some days) then so be it.

Apr 5, 2021
This was one of the best erotic animations ive seen tbh.
I like that is actually long, and with voices and high quality! (Duh!)

I honestly dont see even the point of all the hundreds of creators that does 5-15sec loops, like.... Whats even the point of that?

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Whats even the point of that?
Money.

I assume that they would have to take a lot of time for themselves to create a longer, more elaborate animation. So they just do short loopy ones so that people are happy, and they get paid for minimum work. I'd honestly would do the same.

And it's the main difference between someone doing it for money, and someone doing it for a passion.

Pairy Henis

Sep 17, 2019
Money.

I assume that they would have to take a lot of time for themselves to create a longer, more elaborate animation. So they just do short loopy ones so that people are happy, and they get paid for minimum work. I'd honestly would do the same.

And it's the main difference between someone doing it for money, and someone doing it for a passion.
It's a shame really, such waste of talent.

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
These animations seem kinda rough no?
VFX is a cool touch, anyone else know if anyone else adds VFX in there animations.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes