Collection Video The Rope Dude collection [2022-11-27] [TheRopeDude]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Excellent. I'm a boob guy and the tit play was awesome. Best animated kissing I've seen too.

Apr 5, 2021
Money.

I assume that they would have to take a lot of time for themselves to create a longer, more elaborate animation. So they just do short loopy ones so that people are happy, and they get paid for minimum work. I'd honestly would do the same.

And it's the main difference between someone doing it for money, and someone doing it for a passion.
The question is why they get financial support for 5sec loops tho. Who are these people that like these short loops so much that they support the creators on patreon. :unsure:
I honestly just dont get it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pairy Henis

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
The question is why they get financial support for 5sec loops tho. Who are these people that like these short loops so much that they support the creators on patreon. :unsure:
I honestly just dont get it.
Maybe the creators are just doing false promises, saying things like "sure I'm doing these 5s animations to practice in order to do a longer one in the future" and then never do it.

Reactions: Pairy Henis

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I love the facial expressions. A truly remarkable video. Already waiting for the next.
I thought the facial expressions on Tifa could use work. They looked too exaggerated or unnatural in many instances. Like the mouth was too long at points in the animation.

Sxd360

Aug 29, 2020
maybe the real reason behind no one doing longer animations is bcs when we have a really good one of 14 MIN, all we say is "The expressions r not right" etc etc, the dude or the team behind this is just AWESOME, and full vioced, like, the quality in this is clearly not as disney or something like pixar about animation, BUT THIS IS SO WELL DONE AND AWESOME, so respect and support them, BYE

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
maybe the real reason behind no one doing longer animations is bcs when we have a really good one of 14 MIN, all we say is "The expressions r not right" etc etc, the dude or the team behind this is just AWESOME, and full vioced, like, the quality in this is clearly not as disney or something like pixar about animation, BUT THIS IS SO WELL DONE AND AWESOME, so respect and support them, BYE
Well I think people are keeping it civil, and criticizing work is always good if kept civil. They're not saying "oh this sucks" but rather "this could use some work" meaning that the animator can grow and learn from it.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
This was one of the best erotic animations ive seen tbh.
I like that is actually long, and with voices and high quality! (Duh!)

I honestly dont see even the point of all the hundreds of creators that does 5-15sec loops, like.... Whats even the point of that?
Most Blender animators don't have the skills to make long animations. They can make only one position, because the transitions, with characters moving are very hard to create.
Moreover, many of them are just doing animations as a leisure/parttime activity and don't have the time to make long animations, which is like a full time job.

Zarkiel

Dec 7, 2018
There's definitely not enough titslapping and nipple pulling in 3D animations lol

On the subject of longer videos: while it is easier to make shorter video for obvious reasons, people als ooften neglect that longer video also means longer rendering times and people unfamilliar with 3D rendering REALLY understimate how long it takes to render an animation of such quality compared to the average SFM/simpler blender scens. I'm talking DAYS of rendering, during which a lot of stuff may happen so you lose all the rendering progress, not to mention can't do anything else on your PC.
Another thing is that people who do it for profit have much better work/payoff ratio from shorter videos than longer ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmeh

joe.bob

Dec 30, 2018
Im seeing real promise here, this is some serious talent man! I feel its rare to see so smooth transitions ("the wrestling" had to be crazy work), audio and anything like "story".
As mentioned here before alot of works ar just goofing around in ONE angle or loop (which can be impressive too) but this on the other hand ...
Gotta say I do see some room for improvement too like a little more steady expressions BUT its already really up there, keep it up !

Reactions: junior20000

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
in regards to the longer animations discussed earlier, dezmall is also one if the better ones imo. he usually does 5-10m anims and has switched to blender over the last year or so from SFM, some pretty good stuff

Reactions: junior20000
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes