Collection Video The Rope Dude collection [2022-11-27] [TheRopeDude]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Because the complete sex scene from Lara's hell video will probably be public with the sound only (later), here is a my short report. I saw the complete scene (as a supporter) of Laras_Hell_Part01_WIP. Duration 3 min 10 sec (deepthroat + anal). The animation of the unpublished anal part is as good as deepthroat, the duration of anal penetration is 70 sec, it performs deep penetrations into Lara's rectum (testicles always slap Lara's pussy), penetrations are gradually increased and the camera takes a shot from Lara's face around her side to her rectum. In the end, there are several cuts, where there are slightly different positions from behind. Short scenes (one or two sec) in several cuts and different shadows show how time goes and Lara still obediently lies and lets the man fuck her ass. Is there a question, will this scene involve the climax of a man, or just a cut and shows Lara's anal creampie? I think it would be a pity if the best part (his orgasm) was cut away. Meanwhile, the video ends at the point where Lara is lying on her stomach and the man strangles her neck while fucking her ass.
By the way, it seems to me that Lara has very thick thighs and calves (more hot). Her body proportions seem to be different from the previous movie Lara's Capture. Her ass looks bigger and her rectum very tiny.

WIP full part A.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2019
Because the complete sex scene from Lara's hell video will probably be public with the sound only (later), here is a my short report. I saw the complete scene (as a supporter) of Laras_Hell_Part01_WIP. Duration 3 min 10 sec (deepthroat + anal). The animation of the unpublished anal part is as good as deepthroat, the duration of anal penetration is 70 sec, it performs deep penetrations into Lara's rectum (testicles always slap Lara's pussy), penetrations are gradually increased and the camera takes a shot from Lara's face around her side to her rectum. In the end, there are several cuts, where there are slightly different positions from behind. Short scenes (one or two sec) in several cuts and different shadows show how time goes and Lara still obediently lies and lets the man fuck her ass. Is there a question, will this scene involve the climax of a man, or just a cut and shows Lara's anal creampie? I think it would be a pity if the best part (his orgasm) was cut away. Meanwhile, the video ends at the point where Lara is lying on her stomach and the man strangles her neck while fucking her ass.
By the way, it seems to me that Lara has very thick thighs and calves (more hot). Her body proportions seem to be different from the previous movie Lara's Capture. Her ass looks bigger and her rectum very tiny.

View attachment 1470065
Can you post the preview?

GreymName9

Aug 18, 2020
I just wanted to add that his projects take a lot of time, this animation took him like 5 months to be finished, so do not expect content any time soon.
I stumbled upon this comment and I'm laughing myself silly. There's a certain creator of this very same Lara model who hasn't released not a second of material in almost year and a half.

A 15-minute video, with a plot, dialogue and true action in 5 months? You kiddin' me?

Oct 8, 2018
I hope he doesn't get struck by Patreon's shitty "safety team" because they think this 3D ANIMATION is nonconsensual
Need to add a tongue in cheek disclaimer in the beginning that this is all a fantasy or consensual people roleplaying, as Ive seen in the beginning of some videos.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes