• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Xeapher

Jan 7, 2019
It seems like this going to be the last bug fixed from Ci-En

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bug Fix
- - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

Pokerzrn

Mar 13, 2020
which one is the real tina again?
the one you don't meet until the succubus village in the research house at the bottom of the succubus village. after fucking the succubus queen it'll play different cutscenes with the real tina telling you what to do and the queen's backstory until real tina tells you the plan to make the queen yours

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
It seems like this going to be the last bug fixed from Ci-En
wow... really? because the game is absolutely riddled with a metric fuckton of bugs

also for a "complete" game I am seeing surprising amount of placeholders. from named waifus that have 0 scenes... to literal "will be added in future version" notes.

Reactions: mineros9

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
So, am I imagining things or is Bob literally the only black human in the entire game.
There are 0 black women.
There is 1 black man.
That is it, in the entire world just one exists and he exists solely to cuck you and nothing else.
He even steals your identity to get pussy by pretending to be the Savior

Pokerzrn

Mar 13, 2020
So, am I imagining things or is Bob literally the only black human in the entire game.
There are 0 black women.
There is 1 black man.
That is it, in the entire world just one exists and he exists solely to cuck you and nothing else.
it's because bob was only added later on in development around 0.7 or 0.8 because people wanted ntr in this game when it was suppose to be the love route only

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
There are 0 black women.
There is 1 black man.
Maybe because he's a halfkin?

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
it's because bob was only added later on in development around 0.7 or 0.8 because people wanted ntr in this game when it was suppose to be the love route only
Couldn't you have been NTRed by a creature that exists in the game? Like an Elf or a Minotaur?

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
yeah but the developer has been getting into blacked recently. His next game is literally about your wife getting blacked (there is going to be a pure route if you're interested)
Bob the universal constant character in brokenenglish games

InsaniacDuo

Jul 30, 2019
wow... really? because the game is absolutely riddled with a metric fuckton of bugs

also for a "complete" game I am seeing surprising amount of placeholders. from named waifus that have 0 scenes... to literal "will be added in future version" notes.
I guess there's just a point where you have to look at your unfinished work, say "good enough," and move on to your next project.
Dev said they're going to do better for their next game, so here's hoping.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1Teddy1

InsaniacDuo

Jul 30, 2019
Last edited:

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
Oh for the love of

I could do the rest, but the game consistently bugs out on me at this point and forces me to restart.
I can't open the door of the ancient ruins in wisdom town, can't find any intractable things other than the vending machine, is it a bug?

Reactions: ra208
Dec 21, 2020
The game is great if the dev polished it much more. I said much because it has a shitton of bugs that can destroy your playthrough and render it incontinueable to play

UberCum

Sep 9, 2018
Do you have some resolution patch or so? I see serious quality drops after RPG maker downscale some pics, but if i downscale them manually, they've just become small sprites at the corner of game screen.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes