gbhappiness

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Any news about the next update of this awesome game (y) (y) (y) (y)
Hi.
The project is under development, but it's going slower than I'd like.
I'm currently very busy with my university studies (I'm in my final year, so there's no time to slack off). I'm working on a couple of new features that are proving to be quite challenging, as I've never done anything like this before.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Hi.
The project is under development, but it's going slower than I'd like.
I'm currently very busy with my university studies (I'm in my final year, so there's no time to slack off). I'm working on a couple of new features that are proving to be quite challenging, as I've never done anything like this before.
So maybe postpone the 'new and challenging features' then?

We don't want you to burn out.

Stay happy! :)

gbhappiness

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Any news about the next update - gbhappiness?
Hi, I didn't notice your question, sorry. Right now I'm writing code for skills and gaining experience for various actions in the game. A week ago, I took my final exam at the university, and two weeks ago, I had my master's thesis pre-defense. Everything went perfectly, but it took a lot of time. I have a complex project with two other students, so our overall document came out to about 450 pages.

I spent a lot of time on things that I won't be able to add to the update yet because I haven't fully figured out how to implement them, so for now, I'm back to regular changes. I didn't set any deadlines for myself regarding the project because I had no idea how much time university work would take. And for good reason. It took a lot of time, and even for someone expecting such a scenario (for me), it was unexpected.

Don't worry, I haven't abandoned the project; it's just that right now I often don't have time for it. I have to do one thing, then another, and then a third. I work on it only in my free time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: single_guy_from_au
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes