bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheSeam-0.1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

as22

Oct 1, 2018
English is not my primary language, so yes, there are quite a few issues with it in the game. Gradually, this will be corrected, as I am learning it as I create the game, but to expedite this process, I will need some assistance. I have created a channel in my for pointing out such errors. What is pointed out there will be corrected more quickly, which is evident.
Then why don't you release it in your primary language and to your primary audience instead of this hot garbage patreon grab?

It's not out problem that you cant speak English.

gbhappiness

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Then why don't you release it in your primary language and to your primary audience instead of this hot garbage patreon grab?

It's not our problem that you cant speak English.
Thank you for your question. The answer is quite simple. I do it because I want to, nothing more. It doesn't violate any rules or restrictions of this forum. Furthermore, my game is not mandatory to play. It's completely free, and there's no hint of monetizing content. If you don't like it, or if there are any other reasons, you can simply ignore it.

HyperMine

Sep 19, 2019
Is there any game with similar setting to this that is also made in koikatsu? (if there isnt im also interested in something 2d)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hello! Not yet, all scenes in the game are shown as you progress. If I add a skip function for such scenes, I'll find your profile and personally notify you.
It's possibly weird, but what I like is having the option to make femdom scenes not happen. If I just don't see them but they keep happening, then I find it insufficient.

In any case, thanks and good luck with the game.

gbhappiness

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
It's possibly weird, but what I like is having the option to make femdom scenes not happen. If I just don't see them but they keep happening, then I find it insufficient.

In any case, thanks and good luck with the game.
Alright, thank you. We'll see, I can't guarantee it yet. If I do, I'll let you know.

Reactions: BlasKyau

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I was like an adventure game with breast variety good than saw that Female Domination. ugg.. so another game where MC is basically a cuck. WHY??? Too many of these ones lately.

Why is it so hard to find good games with a real MC character anymore? A man that is a man.

gbhappiness

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
I was like an adventure game with breast variety good than saw that Female Domination. ugg.. so another game where MC is basically a cuck. WHY??? Too many of these ones lately.

Why is it so hard to find good games with a real MC character anymore? A man that is a man.
Hello. In fact, I wouldn't say that the main character dreams of being dominated by a woman. Situation: You groped a girl who pretended to pass out. She suddenly stunned you, tied you to a chair and started jerking you off when you woke up.
The fact that the main character did not shout “save me” hardly makes him a fan of female domination. In general, all this is subjective. Anyway, thanks for your response.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Seam [v0.1.4a] [GoodbyeHappiness]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes