DmytroFan

Aug 5, 2023
So ! this is what we wanted, even better, normal navigation, an icon with quests, and the "heart" with character animation is even better, keep going, we are looking forward to it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: gbhappiness

gbhappiness

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Hi all!
If you suddenly want to know something about the updates, just look .

BrandonX13

Aug 7, 2019
Is there or will there be any married women for us sto steal like a true alpha harem hentai protagonist

Wolfreez

Jul 1, 2018
The guy on the review is so clueless lmao Doesn't know those assets are from the Koikatsu studio mods that are used in most games using the engine
Anyway, just for that silly guy I'll try the game, maybe I'll enjoy it. Good luck dev

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
fcuk... one review with one star... this is too harsh! novel didn't deserve it. I didn't appreciate such kind of attitude. :)

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Compressed version 0.1.3 of the game

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
This won't compare to what he wrote to me on Discord :sick:.
No worries, my guy! Some people just don't understand how Kokaitsu and its tools work. I understand that the reviewer is just looking out for the developer of Hero's Harem Guild, but someone should really introduce him to other games that share similar aesthetics to HHG and make him realize that it's not our limitations but rather Koikatsu's limited selection of tools and assets.
As a fellow developer who uses Koikatsu as well, I feel for you my guy haha! The only way for me to diverge and differentiate the "looks" of the scenes of my game from others is to customize the existing prefabs and assets that are, either, already in the game or added in mods/assets.

I do have to be honest thou... I have not played your game yet because I'm waiting for more updates to come out before I dip my toes in. That being said, your game looks fun and very interesting! I like the character designs and your camera angles! I'm looking forward to playing your game and leaving a much more welcoming review!

gbhappiness

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
No worries, my guy!
For the sake of interest, I tried to explain to that guy how the studio works, but he's stubborn as a sheep. He's stuck to his opinion and he doesn't even want to figure out the issue. But it's not that important. His review is hardly taken seriously by many people. Anyway, thanks. As I understand it, you are also developing something there. Good luck with this difficult task. At least now we understand how difficult this process is if we try to do something worthwhile.

gbhappiness

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Are rape, sleeping sex, spanking and femdom avoidable?
To date, there is no way to skip any content. However, I was asked to add these tags to the description of the game, although I didn't really understand why they should be there. Maybe this is correct for most, I do not know, which is why these tags have now been added.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
To date, there is no way to skip any content. However, I was asked to add these tags to the description of the game, although I didn't really understand why they should be there. Maybe this is correct for most, I do not know, which is why these tags have now been added.
If you are the developer you should know if you have included femdom, rape and sleep sex, as well as spanking.

Is there sex with someone without his/her consent? If so, that is a rape. Are there sex with someone while they sleep? then it's sleep sex. I guess spanking doesn't need to be explained. And femdom is female domination, which I think is also pretty clear: A woman who dominates another person (man or woman), usually in a sexual context (forcing him/her to do something, humiliating him/her, and many other options).

gbhappiness

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
If you are the developer you should know if you have included femdom, rape and sleep sex, as well as spanking.
I understand this, but many of the tags are interpreted differently by different people, since the boundaries of evaluation and what is allowed are also quite fluid. For me personally, the relevance is only present in the "femdom" tag, the others if they are present at all, then at most on the edge.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Jerrytc

Oct 9, 2019
This won't compare to what he wrote to me on Discord :sick:.
damn, i mean as much as i can see similarities
the characters arent the same, the MC is very different (especially in his goals and personality)
the assets like other people said are koi standard
5 hours to get to a sex scene just makes him come off like a slow af reader
if he wants to call this a ripoff? theres so many other games that are so extremely similar to HHG

ignore him man, rough as the game is atm? i see alot of potential in it, and i really enjoy a more irritable ballsy protagonist compared to the usual polite all the time ones

• Red Heart
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes