fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Not sure why so many people here hate female dom on this site, I find it mixes things up from the 1000 harem games here that just have the male always in full control but each to their own.
Anyway, nice update looking forward to what the future brings for this one.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheSeam-0.1.4a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Hello. In fact, I wouldn't say that the main character dreams of being dominated by a woman. Situation: You groped a girl who pretended to pass out. She suddenly stunned you, tied you to a chair and started jerking you off when you woke up.
The fact that the main character did not shout “save me” hardly makes him a fan of female domination. In general, all this is subjective. Anyway, thanks for your response.
I think that poster was speculating that the main character will be pushed around and degraded constantly, and he'll just sit there and take it. Will that happen?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BanditoMarito

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hello. In fact, I wouldn't say that the main character dreams of being dominated by a woman. Situation: You groped a girl who pretended to pass out. She suddenly stunned you, tied you to a chair and started jerking you off when you woke up.
The fact that the main character did not shout “save me” hardly makes him a fan of female domination. In general, all this is subjective. Anyway, thanks for your response.
This is a type of situation that I would rather not happen.

Not sure why so many people here hate female dom on this site, I find it mixes things up from the 1000 harem games here that just have the male always in full control but each to their own.
Anyway, nice update looking forward to what the future brings for this one.
In my case, it's something that I don't like even if it happens to the MC off screen. It's a matter of personal taste.

gbhappiness

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
This is a type of situation that I would rather not happen.

In my case, it's something that I don't like even if it happens to the MC off screen. It's a matter of personal taste.
Yes. That's precisely why I'm saying it's purely subjective. That's why this tag is present here.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
i was enjoying this game until i got to the mini games i absolutely loathe mini games and i didnt see a skip mini games option so unfortunately for me im going have to put this one away until skip mini games becomes an option.

gbhappiness

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
i was enjoying this game until i got to the mini games i absolutely loathe mini games and i didnt see a skip mini games option so unfortunately for me im going have to put this one away until skip mini games becomes an option.
Hi. I'll keep that in mind. Thank you for your feedback.

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
I have quite a few fetishes as I'm sure most on this site does, lol. Femdom is not on the top of my list, however. But still, decent VN. As fisty123 had pointed out, it's a nice reprieve from the thousands of MC in control harem games. Don't get me wrong, being a Dom myself, I prefer my MC being in control lol. Keep up the VN, dev. Don't let negative reviews and posts get you down. You, as a dev, need not just the positive to lift you up, but also the negative to keep a level head on your shoulders. What's that saying? Haters gonna hate? Lol.

Reactions: SF691

gbhappiness

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
I have quite a few fetishes as I'm sure most on this site does, lol. Femdom is not on the top of my list, however. But still, decent VN. As fisty123 had pointed out, it's a nice reprieve from the thousands of MC in control harem games. Don't get me wrong, being a Dom myself, I prefer my MC being in control lol. Keep up the VN, dev. Don't let negative reviews and posts get you down. You, as a dev, need not just the positive to lift you up, but also the negative to keep a level head on your shoulders. What's that saying? Haters gonna hate? Lol.
Hello, thanks. Haters are quite interesting people, to be honest. Especially if you didn't even do anything to them, lol. I read all the comments. This is useful, especially since I'm a developer. Sometimes even in hate you can find something useful.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes. That's precisely why I'm saying it's purely subjective. That's why this tag is present here.
Let's see, that seems like light femdom, and some may not even see it as such. But I have a very low tolerance for femdom, so even such ambiguous scenes tend to upset me.

In any case, if at some point you decide to make these types of scenes avoidable, I may try the game. Likewise, even if these scenes remain, if I can later prevent the MC from having a relationship with the LIs who performed them (and therefore not have more sex scenes with them) it could also work for me.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
A month late but check the itch.io page.
What will never be added:
- Gay;
- Futa;
- Peeing;
- NTR
You're in the clear.
A yes, in the clear...
I wrote on my itch.io that I will never add this, but if suddenly the Earth turns in such a way that people start asking me about to add it often, then I will (possibly) do it, but only with the ability to bypass this content (compromise). So right now I don't have any plans for this and I don't want to add it.
Not in the CLEAR I repeat NOT IN THE CLEAR! Shepherd betrayed us! wait... this last line... wrong place.

Joking aside, "If I feel like it later" ain't a "In the clear" :BootyTime:

edit: *reads reviews* :HideThePain: wat.

gbhappiness

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
A yes, in the clear...

Not in the CLEAR I repeat NOT IN THE CLEAR! Shepherd betrayed us! wait... this last line... wrong place.

Joking aside, "If I feel like it later" ain't a "In the clear" :BootyTime:

edit: *reads reviews* :HideThePain: wat.
Hi. I'm really sleepy right now, so I didn't understand what you wrote at first. I mean, I personally don't want to add that kind of content to the game. If the majority of people ask me to do it for a long time, then I'll try to do it as an add-on or something. That's what I meant.

What's wrong with the reviews?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Hi. I'm really sleepy right now, so I didn't understand what you wrote at first. I mean, I personally don't want to add that kind of content to the game. If the majority of people ask me to do it for a long time, then I'll try to do it as an add-on or something. That's what I meant.

What's wrong with the reviews?
In the clear means, no chance.

A chance means not in the clear. (Like if you feel like it later on, or you decide there is enough demand for it, or someone drops some $$$)

Pretty straightforward there.

As for the reviews... both current existing ones are 2/5 stars.
1708955506198.png
They're here if you want to read them.

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Imma don't see this game surviving. There are way too many badly made kk games nowadays. Not to mention, Dev doesn't even know what type of audiences he is targeting for. Adding controversial stuff because of patreon voting is one way to shoot yourself in the foot. Especially the current contents have rape.

gbhappiness

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Imma don't see this game surviving. There are way too many badly made kk games nowadays. Not to mention, Dev doesn't even know what type of audiences he is targeting for. Adding controversial stuff because of patreon voting is one way to shoot yourself in the foot. Especially the current contents have rape.
Hi, thanks for your comment.

The voting feature hasn't been used yet because there's nothing to vote on at the moment. I'm currently focused on the specific tasks of my project.

As for the voting itself, it will only be used for options that I already plan to add to the game. People will be able to choose what to add sooner, which color of new clothes the character should have, and so on. Story decisions will not be put to a vote.

Regarding the target audience, I've never focused on a specific type of player or fan of any particular genre. I'm making the game the way I see it, without adjusting to the preferences of a limited circle of people.
P.S. This doesn't mean that I don't listen to the community's opinion.

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Hi, thanks for your comment.

The voting feature hasn't been used yet because there's nothing to vote on at the moment. I'm currently focused on the specific tasks of my project.

As for the voting itself, it will only be used for options that I already plan to add to the game. People will be able to choose what to add sooner, which color of new clothes the character should have, and so on. Story decisions will not be put to a vote.

Regarding the target audience, I've never focused on a specific type of player or fan of any particular genre. I'm making the game the way I see it, without adjusting to the preferences of a limited circle of people.
P.S. This doesn't mean that I don't listen to the community's opinion.
Target audience as in the kink. Are you trying to get Ntr consumers? Sharing/swinging consumers? Vanilla/harem consumers? What type of people are you trying to entice with your game? You can't get much supporters if you don't have a target audience and try to appeal to everyone.

More in terms of patreon voting, I am saying that if this game gonna have Ntr all of a sudden in the future because some cucks decided to throw money for one/two times is not a good selling point.

Particularly, you should have an idea about what types of sexual contents suits your story more and be upfront about it. I don't wanna get attached to a character just to find out that she is whoring herself another route.

gbhappiness

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Target audience as in the kink. Are you trying to get Ntr consumers? Sharing/swinging consumers? Vanilla/harem consumers? What type of people are you trying to entice with your game? You can't get much supporters if you don't have a target audience and try to appeal to everyone.

More in terms of patreon voting, I am saying that if this game gonna have Ntr all of a sudden in the future because some cucks decided to throw money for one/two times is not a good selling point.

Particularly, you should have an idea about what types of sexual contents suits your story more and be upfront about it. I don't wanna get attached to a character just to find out that she is whoring herself another route.
Hi, thank you for your comment.

Regarding NTR content, I have stated that I do not want to add it and do not plan to. I have not assigned any price to this issue, and I have not spoken about it anywhere. I simply responded to someone on the forum that if almost the entire gaming community asked me for it, I would make a separate add-on specifically for them. Moreover, this is not about paid subscribers, but about the entire community. What's more, it wouldn't even be a canonical add-on, so I don't consider it a serious matter.

I do not try to please everyone, it is impossible by definition. If I tried to get close to this, I would make another school with 50+ female students.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes