4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
The Second Half [v0.2.5] Walkthrough Mod
The Mod highlights the best choices with green color.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Added to the front page, thank you!

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I really would like to know too!
I know right?
NO!

Wait, one of you is the actual Dev of this game......this kinda got away from me didn't it.....

Now leave me alone and let me get back to the game and the worlds funniest fishing rod! :ROFLMAO:
How about you stop making excuses!
you said something!
now I want to know the truth
and yes I can handle the truth
hurry up..tell me...
I WANT ANSWERS!

Reactions: olecramid

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
It doesn't matter in slightest in the end but i can't unsee it now since we talked about it :)
To tell you the truth, it does matter to me...
That was why I redo almost 40 renders when I thought it was the wrong way to take the rod...
After that, when you said that those rods are suppose to be use like that, I really can't do it again, it would have taken me too long again and delayed the release of the update... so I held on to it and just turned the reel...
I really hate it, and I will fix it at some point!

Reactions: BTLD

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
I know right?

How about you stop making excuses!
you said something!
now I want to know the truth
and yes I can handle the truth
hurry up..tell me...
I WANT ANSWERS!
I think he has some kind of confidential information or something like that... don't worry, I'm going to get to the end of this matter and we are going to know where she is going to end up!

• Haha
Reactions: fishbrain

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
To tell you the truth, it does matter to me...
That was why I redo almost 40 renders when I thought it was the wrong way to take the rod...
After that, when you said that those rods are suppose to be use like that, I really can't do it again, it would have taken me too long again and delayed the release of the update... so I held on to it and just turned the reel...
I really hate it, and I will fix it at some point!
Turn the reel 180 degrees so the red part faces the other way and turn the whole rod upside down and you're good!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I think he has some kind of confidential information or something like that... don't worry, I'm going to get to the end of this matter and we are going to know where she is going to end up!
Feels weird being pressured by the Dev about where his characters are gonna turn up :ROFLMAO:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I know I can trust you but I also want an answer from him!
Feels weird being pressured by the Dev about where his characters are gonna turn up :ROFLMAO:
well if you want it to stop feeling weird.. how about you tell us!
JUST DO IT!
:D

• Haha
Reactions: olecramid

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I know I can trust you but I also want an answer from him!

well if you want it to stop feeling weird.. how about you tell us!
JUST DO IT!
:D
I like this feeling of power.........gonna keep this one a secret for a while.....

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Turn the reel 180 degrees so the red part faces the other way and turn the whole rod upside down and you're good!
The problem is the handle... that's why I needed to turn it in the first place
If I just turn it again, the handle will be on the other side and I must redo all the poses so the rod stay on the right arm...
Don't worry, I will do it, but it will take me time, that's why I decided to be mad at it, but leave it like that for now

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Ok, just finished the update and damn, another amazing one! I did not see Rachel's (really love her btw!) secret coming, looking forward too see how it plays out!

Loved the fishingCOUGHrodCOUGH lessons :)

Love Maggie as well and now she is free to leave and meet up with........different people......and vehicles......

Just please tell me we are gonna be able to go American Psycho on that abusive bastard!!

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes