4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
I just try it a few times and worked fine.
Could you please load the game from another save and try again?
If you need a save let me know

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
I just try it a few times and worked fine.
Could you please load the game from another save and try again?
If you need a save let me know
i try it with other save and again same error appear, i really don t know why. u have a savefile after that part where that guy and blonde chick is in bus?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
This update was really nice. And the english translation came out much better this time around, was very well done. Really liking Rachel and definitely awesome to get more information about her now. Kind of curious how the other girls are going to fall into our path as well.

But overall, still loving this story and looking forward to what comes next. Keep up the great work Olecramid! :)

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
anybody who have a good savefile on part where the MC and blonde chick spend time together and sleep together with next mornin on same file? thanks

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
This update was really nice. And the english translation came out much better this time around, was very well done. Really liking Rachel and definitely awesome to get more information about her now. Kind of curious how the other girls are going to fall into our path as well.

But overall, still loving this story and looking forward to what comes next. Keep up the great work Olecramid! :)
It's really good to hear that you like the update!
Pat is doing an excellent job fixing my translations, and on this version Paul Newmon also helped me with many. Thanks to both of them the texts improve all the time and I'm very happy that it shows.
You will have to wait a little longer to see Emily and Maggie with MC, but it will not be that long, specially for one of them.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
bro, i really appreciate it for save file but again same error appear on me and he throw me out, seriously i dont know why or where is the problem

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
bro, i really appreciate it for save file but again same error appear on me and he throw me out, seriously i dont know why or where is the problem
Do you have windows? could you please download the game from another server and try again?
I really have no idea why this is happening to you. I try to recreate the issue but without success. I even start a new game and choose all different options just in case...
If you have anydesk I can take a look if you want... I don't know what else to say

• Hey there
Reactions: WhiteWolf34Uk

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Do you have windows? could you please download the game from another server and try again?
I really have no idea why this is happening to you. I try to recreate the issue but without success. I even start a new game and choose all different options just in case...
If you have anydesk I can take a look if you want... I don't know what else to say
If you ask me he's a troll. He's doing the same thing on other threads. Check STWA: The Unbroken and see.

• Wow
Reactions: Mr.Mister

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Anyway, you have a great setup here. The father/daughter story is starting to become annoying but I guess that's the point. "Besides that" everything is great.

Thank you and good luck.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Joker-Banne.jpg
The Second Half [v0.2.5] Walkthrough Mod
The Mod highlights the best choices with green color.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - ANDROID

Android version made by Roy26633356
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The Second Half [v0.2.5] Walkthrough Mod
The Mod highlights the best choices with green color.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Oh you god among men!

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes