4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Just played the 2.5 update. again great work, sad that it was short I guess thats the meaning of .5 when work is well done I dont think a full version is enough.
I did realize I need to not see the previews too much it makes the game to perdictable. I felt as if i knew what was going to happen. My only suprise was the "rootine stop" and what followed. The rest felt as it could happen for real and the way it happened was truly belivable for our MC to act. thanks again for another great update

Reactions: olecramid

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Just played the 2.5 update. again great work, sad that it was short I guess thats the meaning of .5 when work is well done I dont think a full version is enough.
I did realize I need to not see the previews too much it makes the game to perdictable. I felt as if i knew what was going to happen. My only suprise was the "rootine stop" and what followed. The rest felt as it could happen for real and the way it happened was truly belivable for our MC to act. thanks again for another great update
First of all, I'm glad you enjoyed it!
I always try to be credible and make MC act like I would in that situation, obviously within a game's logic. All the girls will like you, which unfortunately does not happen in reality! But it would be a very boring game otherwise!
The previews always suggest what can happen or will make you wait for that part... that's why I always mark them as spoilers and try not to tell much about what is going to happen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks Dev! Really enjoyed the update and loving Rachel :love: I'll be her Daddy, hehe. Hope there is a harem route with room for Erica and Emily! And don't sweat the drama about an incest tag ... it would be forced and out of place here, that's not what this story is about and that's just fine.

This VN is great and we have got to get you more sub's, you have certainly earned my support. The story and characters are engaging, the ladies and renders are beautiful and the production quality first rate - its been a long time since I'v enjoyed a new game this much. Well done Dev, well done indeed. (y)

Last edited:

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Thanks Dev! Really enjoyed the update and loving Rachel :love: Hope there is a harem route with room for Erica and Emily!

This VN is great and we have got to get you more sub's, you have certainly earned my support. The story and characters are engaging, the ladies and renders are beautiful and the production quality first rate - its been a long time since I'v enjoyed a new game this much. Well done Dev, well done indeed. (y)
Hi Reese,
Yes, there will be an harem route, we are a little far from there, but you will have the chance to go for all the girls if you want.
I would love to get more subs, but it is what it is... let's see how it goes with this new release...
I'm really glad that you enjoyed it, and if you are a Patreon supporter, go here: and download the version with the animations, I really think that this time makes the update much much better.
I hope to hear from you again, and enjoy your day!

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Hi Reese,
Yes, there will be an harem route, we are a little far from there, but you will have the chance to go for all the girls if you want.
I would love to get more subs, but it is what it is... let's see how it goes with this new release...
I'm really glad that you enjoyed it, and if you are a Patreon supporter, go here: and download the version with the animations, I really think that this time makes the update much much better.
I hope to hear from you again, and enjoy your day!
I downloaded it last night from the link on Patreon, thanks. You're right, Subs come as the game gets exposure and that takes time _ no question you will get there. The quality of your work stands out, it will come.

Reactions: zenupstart

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
I downloaded it last night from the link on Patreon, thanks. You're right, Subs come as the game gets exposure and that takes time _ no question you will get there. The quality of your work stands out, it will come.
Nice. Thanks for your support then!!
I really hope you are right... I could use some more help...
In the meantime it's so good to read that people like the quality of the game, I really try my best...

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
To get animations you have to be a Patreon supporter?
The full animations are Patreon exclusive for now. I will release them in future updates to everyone else.
In this version, you get still images with transitions that make it looks that it's an animation. It's not the same but I think it's not bad either.

Reactions: Chtulhu6969

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wow .. this game .. MC only gets something 4 his trouble the minute he has got
nothing to lose and stakes his whole future on ... nothing from his past.

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes