4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1631017171842.png

She's 18 years old and she just finished school. Her best and only friend is Jenny.
She's the sweetest girl you could ever meet, but unfortunately her life isn't easy.
Her mother disappeared two years ago and she was left alone with her father, a violent and angry man.
She's almost a prisoner in her own house. Her father totally controls her life and makes her live in constant fear.
While she never suffered any physical abuse, the constant verbal mistreatment of which she is a victim shaped her personality by turning her into a shy and weak girl.
Since Jenny had to move, Emily has been completely alone and isolated from the world.
It's only a matter of time before the situation in her house escalates even further, and at that point, will Emily have the strength to escape?
Emily and you are going to meet on the worst day of her life... will you be able to help her?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1631017232388.png

She is 23 years old and a law student. She works for an old friend of yours.
She is very open and up front.
She says what she thinks and she is not afraid to go for what she wants. But at the same time she is very respectful and polite.
She seems very confident but under that exterior hides a girl who until now had no luck with men.
From a very young age she was already very beautiful. She developed early so she always attracted a lot of attention.
Most men see her as a conquest and treat her in the same way.
She is used to being the center of attention and although she enjoys it, she's not looking for it.
Your change of life will first result in crossing paths with this beautiful woman.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1631017285128.png

She's 18 years old and Emily's best friend. They have known each other since elementary school and were inseparable. She's the only person who knows Emily's whole story. Eight months ago her mom received an incredible job offer for which they had to move to the other side of the country. Having to part with her best friend was a terrible blow to Jenny, not only because of what it meant not to see her daily but because she knew that she had to leave her alone with her father. She lives worried about Emily and always tries to find a way to get her out of her house. She'd do anything for her friend and she's going to get a chance to prove it.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Thanks for that, but that's the information that has been on itch.io for a long time
and the last take a peak was almost 3 weeks ago.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
She is 24 years old and a nurse.
Very smart and dedicated. At the age of 18 she entered one of the top medical faculties with the third best result among the more than 4000 applicants.
She was always in the top 5 averages and everyone knew he was going to have a bright future.
But everything changed when, at the age of 21, his father suffered a tragic accident.
The months she spent in the hospital with him made her realize that it was not the doctors who helped patients the most, but the nurses.
The doctors came and went, they passed in a hurry and if they did not look at the clinical history they had no idea what was happening.
On the other hand, the nurses were always ready, they ran from one room to the other but they knew every detail of each patient in their care.
In that moment she knew what she wanted to do. Helping other people just like those nurses helped her father.
Even spending most of her time next to her father's bed, in less than 6 months she became a nurse.
So she changed a lucrative career as a doctor to devote herself fully to helping as many people as she could.
Today she works tirelessly as a head nurse in the largest and most renowned hospital in the city.
She's my favorite girl! ;)

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Here are all the thumbs up for the moment you will approach her.
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Fingers crossed she feels the same.
She will Canto, she will! I don't know why but she will, perhaps I'll patiently wait for FED_ to have the Mod ready to be sure that Maggie and Emily like me... lol

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
It has become quiet here.
Any news?
Hello!
I just finished the new update yesterday.
I sent it to Pat to correct my English, as soon as he's done, I will post it on Patreon and I will let everyone knows here.
Just to give you all some info, v. 0.2.5 contains 426 renders and 10 animations.
I'm really happy with the final result and I'll be looking for your feedback once it's release!

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Hello Everyone!
I just want to let you know that to celebrate the release of the new update, the girls just created an Instagram! Emily is the first one to post, the others will follow her closely!! Check it out and let me know what you think! olecramid
If people like it, the girls will post pics often!

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
Hello Everyone!
I just want to let you know that to celebrate the release of the new update, the girls just created an Instagram! Emily is the first one to post, the others will follow her closely!! Check it out and let me know what you think! olecramid
If people like it, the girls will post pics often!
you forgot to post the link bro heh, it just links to your F95 profile; i assume it's @ olecramid on IG tho, right?

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
Keep up the good work, you have a solid game there
from graphics to storyline, can't find anything I didn't enjoy and it definitely makes me ask for more

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Keep up the good work, you have a solid game there
from graphics to storyline, can't find anything I didn't enjoy and it definitely makes me ask for more
Hi Maurice! Thanks a lot.
The new update will be available for free in a few more days and I really hope you enjoy it too!
At least the feedback so far is being very positive, so I hope it continues in the same way.
Even the animations are getting good reviews! Which for me is great news, because it means that I'm improving!!
We will see what happens when it's released for everyone.
Thanks again for your words!

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
my pleasure, and always quality over speed (within reason lol)
expectation is part of the fun
Don't worry about that! I work every single day.
I may not be the fastest dev, but I assure you that I'm constant. I try to update as quickly as possible, but to be honest, achieving the quality I want takes time.
I know that I would do better with shorter and more frequent updates. I would be on the main page more often and more people would see my game and maybe even have more Patreons. But I would not be providing the quality that I want. So, at least for now, I prefer to continue like this.
Speaking of Patreon, today I released the new version for Erika's fans, so go download it:
For the rest, just a couple more days!

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes