Jul 28, 2020
Fan Sig:
View attachment 1317104
link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/07/1339006_tsh-fan1.gif
Wow, thanks a lot Krull,
Your signatures are beautiful
They are added to the signature post if someone wants to use them.
There is the one you see here for Erika and one for Rachel, check them!
Big thanks to you!

Reactions: Krull

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
If you're going to write a novel-style game with reams and reams of text it really helps if the text is easily legible without eyestrain.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
I was pretty sad to see Erica left behind for now, (cuz i was hoping for an option to kidnap her in her sleep and leave the city with her :ROFLMAO:) but after meeting Rachel and getting to know her it makes it kinda worth it i guess...still pretty hung up on Erica ngl, but a great update and glad to see the improvement in English its much better now and the writing also seems to flow smoothly, if i wanna criticize one thing its just that MC's monologuing and self doubts seems too much and repetitive, i get it that old habits die hard, and its gonna improve over time but i feel like it could be shortened or shown about in a better way, other than that i think its gonna be one of the best Harem VN's here...hopefully we'll get the next update sooner.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
So while everyone else is gonna be asking and waiting for when we get sex with Rachel, Emily or Erika's return i'm gonna be impatiently waiting for when we can beat the shit out of dickface aka emily's dad and take her away for that hell. Dickface character hits close to home.

Nice game all the girls look good and interesting. Wish some devs learn from your game how to add info about Li's previous sex experience without it being a being a major turn off to people like me. Short and sweet is good, TMI is an erection killer.

Last edited:
Reactions: cib64

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
I was pretty sad to see Erica left behind for now, (cuz i was hoping for an option to kidnap her in her sleep and leave the city with her :ROFLMAO:) but after meeting Rachel and getting to know her it makes it kinda worth it i guess...still pretty hung up on Erica ngl, but a great update and glad to see the improvement in English its much better now and the writing also seems to flow smoothly, if i wanna criticize one thing its just that MC's monologuing and self doubts seems too much and repetitive, i get it that old habits die hard, and its gonna improve over time but i feel like it could be shortened or shown about in a better way, other than that i think its gonna be one of the best Harem VN's here...hopefully we'll get the next update sooner.
Silly me! I didn't even think about the kidnap option! That was my fault, sorry!
I didn't like leaving Erika behind either, but any other option would have made no sense, no one changes their lives so quickly for someone they just met.
Anyway, don't worry, Erika will continue to be part of the story, we will keep in touch while she is away and then she will meet with us again soon...
Good to know that the English translations have improved. I'm also going to update all version 0.1 to fix the amount of bugs and make it more polished.
I will always try to make the best game I can, that's for sure! So I appreciate all the feedback you give me.

Reactions: damien_sensei

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
So while everyone else is gonna be asking and waiting for when we get sex with Rachel, Emily or Erika's return i'm gonna be impatiently waiting for when we can beat the shit out of dickface aka emily's dad and take her away for that hell. Dickface character hits close to home.

Nice game all the girls look good and interesting. Wish some devs learn how to add info about Li's previous sex experience without it being a being a major turn off to people like me.
I don't want to spoil anything so I can't answer this the way I would like, but I can tell you that she will not be in that house one minute longer than needed.
We will have some Emily's story in the next update, I missed her in the last one!

I'm sorry to ask you, but I didn't understand this part: "Wish some devs learn how to add info about Li's previous sex experience without it being a being a major turn off to people like me."
Are you saying that I need to do it better, or that other devs need to do it better and I did it fine?
English is not my first language and I didn't catch that part... I want to know so I can improve if it's necessary. Thanks!

Reactions: Hellkinglucifer

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I'm sorry to ask you, but I didn't understand this part: "Wish some devs learn how to add info about Li's previous sex experience without it being a being a major turn off to people like me."
Are you saying that I need to do it better, or that other devs need to do it better and I did it fine?
English is not my first language and I didn't catch that part... I want to know so I can improve if it's necessary. Thanks!
It was a praise and a big one at that, gonna rephrase that. English is not my first language either

Reactions: cib64 and olecramid

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Question about the animations in the game: is it like 1 animation per sex scene like many games, or are there a lot of animations in each? I see a lot of tags for the second update of the game, so was curious.

And are the animations 2 frames each, or 30 FPS?

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Really good start to the story. Building lots of context with the MC and those he probably will encounter. Animations I am sure will improve in time but still not bad at all.

I just wonder will this will go. It will be good to see how it unfolds. Hopefully not to long between updates.

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Question about the animations in the game: is it like 1 animation per sex scene like many games, or are there a lot of animations in each? I see a lot of tags for the second update of the game, so was curious.

And are the animations 2 frames each, or 30 FPS?
I don't want to lie to you saying something that I think is correct and maybe it's not but I can tell you that I do my animations at 30FPS. Then I put together each image in premiere to make the animation. I have to tell you that I'm not the best doing them... just so you know.
There are several animations for each sex scene, but that will depend on how long the encounter really is... it's not the same the first time that you are with someone than a quickie before you have to go to work...
If you really want to know, just download the game and see it for yourself, you can access the animations thought the gallery and you don't need to actually play the game if you don't want...

Reactions: mrbigchungus

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I don't want to lie to you saying something that I think is correct and maybe it's not but I can tell you that I do my animations at 30FPS. Then I put together each image in premiere to make the animation. I have to tell you that I'm not the best doing them... just so you know.
There are several animations for each sex scene, but that will depend on how long the encounter really is... it's not the same the first time that you are with someone than a quickie before you have to go to work...
If you really want to know, just download the game and see it for yourself, you can access the animations thought the gallery and you don't need to actually play the game if you don't want...
your animations are good enough
your story though..that's the cream of the crop :)
can't wait to fuck up Jason....GOD DAMN!....the fucker is going down...
at least I hope so :D (I mean if you write it :p )

One of the really nice games out there (this game just so there's no confusion :) )

Reactions: olecramid
4.40 star(s) 32 Votes