4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I'm thinking Maggie, Emily and Jennifer are just introduced to players in this release to set the stage/story for a meeting in future releases, but I have been wrong before. So I'm wondering, has Anyone found a route that leads to meeting them in this release? I tried every option and could not. This is not a bad thing, its a good thing really. This is just the beginning of the journey.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
"Wow, I can't believe it! You really are a genius girl."
"Only in math!"
"But you just destroyed me at chess"
"Chess is basically Math..."
"EVERTHING IS BASICALLY MATH!"
"I know....i'm good at alot of things..."

This killed me. I love Rachel.

krakos9

Sep 16, 2016
The first release was cloud level, the second one took it to stratospheric heights. I think we're gonna end up in space very soon.
And the small slice of life scenes makes it quite unique, haven't seen a lot of those in games before. And Rachel's tattoo was a nice touch.

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
I'm thinking Maggie, Emily and Jennifer are just introduced to players in this release to set the stage/story for a meeting in future releases, but I have been wrong before. So I'm wondering, has Anyone found a route that leads to meeting them in this release? I tried every option and could not. This is not a bad thing, its a good thing really. This is just the beginning of the journey.
No, you can't meet them just yet.
They are there for you to get to know them, see a little of their lives and have a little background for when you meet them.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Also, are we getting an updated banner to include Rachel?
Or is she not fated to be long in the story?

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
No, you can't meet them just yet.
They are there for you to get to know them, see a little of their lives and have a little background for when you meet them.
Thanks Dev, that's what I thought, but was not sure. Love the game, can't wait to meet them :).

Reactions: olecramid

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
I have to admit that i was a bit hasty in willing to sell the motorhome. :censored:
Rachel is a lovable blonde bombshell.

If it were just Erika and Rachel, i would adore you for saying that, but if the rest of the girls are anything like them,
i could start loving you.
You can start loving me.
My idea is for all of them to be lovables.
Of course every single one is different and has her own personality, but you will love them ALL!
Maybe one more than other, but you will...

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
The first release was cloud level, the second one took it to stratospheric heights. I think we're gonna end up in space very soon.
And the small slice of life scenes makes it quite unique, haven't seen a lot of those in games before. And Rachel's tattoo was a nice touch.
So nice to hear that!
I think that with a little luck we can get to Mars before Elon!
I did the tattoo specifically for Rachel, a little Easter egg... glad you notice it!

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes