4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Really good start to the story. Building lots of context with the MC and those he probably will encounter. Animations I am sure will improve in time but still not bad at all.

I just wonder will this will go. It will be good to see how it unfolds. Hopefully not to long between updates.
I'm glad you like it, thanks for your feedback.
I need to work more in my animations, they are far from what I want them to be, but I will try to improve with each one...
I'm working on the next update as we speak, I do everything alone, so it takes me time, but I'll try to keep it as short as possible

Reactions: Reifon and Misosoc

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
your animations are good enough
your story though..that's the cream of the crop :)
can't wait to fuck up Jason....GOD DAMN!....the fucker is going down...
at least I hope so :D (I mean if you write it :p )

One of the really nice games out there (this game just so there's no confusion :) )
Ohh yeah! Don't worry about him, he is going down... The thing is that it will not be as fast or simple as I would like, he still has an important role to play in all this...
Thanks for your words! It means a lot to me because I really like the game on your signature and it's a compliment to be compare to that. And of course I need more gingers to make a Super naked ginger cuddle time! for my game too!!! But if that's the case I will need a Sandra too, it wont be the same without her... (I really love her).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Reifon and BTLD

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Ohh yeah! Don't worry about him, he is going down... The thing is that it will not be as fast or simple as I would like, he still has an important role to play in all this...
Thanks for your words! It means a lot to me because I really like the game on your signature and it's a compliment to be compare to that. And of course I need more gingers to make a Super naked ginger cuddle time! for my game too!!! But if that's the case I will need a Sandra too, it wont be the same without her... (I really love her).
You could use Jason to add those three letters to the game, and sit back to watch the world burn. :KEK:

Just Kiddin, this story is shaping up nicely, each of the girls was interesting for me, keep it up man.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
I don't want to lie to you saying something that I think is correct and maybe it's not but I can tell you that I do my animations at 30FPS. Then I put together each image in premiere to make the animation. I have to tell you that I'm not the best doing them... just so you know.
There are several animations for each sex scene, but that will depend on how long the encounter really is... it's not the same the first time that you are with someone than a quickie before you have to go to work...
If you really want to know, just download the game and see it for yourself, you can access the animations thought the gallery and you don't need to actually play the game if you don't want...
Thanks, I'm planning on checking out the game when I have some time. Cheers.

Couatl

Dec 5, 2018
ok i just gotta say im loving the story so far but from what i have read so far completely throws me off.... he's supposed to be this great guy right.... so what happen with the ex.... why did she leave.... I GOTTA KNOW! on a different note: i am loving rachel's pi tattoo around her belly button

Reactions: olecramid

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
ok i just gotta say im loving the story so far but from what i have read so far completely throws me off.... he's supposed to be this great guy right.... so what happen with the ex.... why did she leave.... I GOTTA KNOW! on a different note: i am loving rachel's pi tattoo around her belly button
Sometimes long relationships just fall apart, routine kills them. Or maybe it was another totally different and wild reason... who knows! ;)
I'm glad you like the tattoo! I think is cute and suits her really well!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Reifon and v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Sometimes long relationships just fall apart, routine kills them. Or maybe it was another totally different and wild reason... who knows! ;)
I'm glad you like the tattoo! I think is cute and suits her really well!
It was because of that retarded face :p
Capture.PNG
I might be wrong and possibly drunk but he lets it slip during the date with Erika that his ex treated the relationship like a transaction right?. If that's the case I hope we run into Milena holding the dentures of her sugar daddy while we are accompanied by one of the gorgeous LIs.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
It was because of that retarded face :p
View attachment 1322669
I might be wrong and possibly drunk but he lets it slip during the date with Erika that his ex treated the relationship like a transaction right?. If that's the case I hope we run into Milena holding the dentures of her sugar daddy while we are accompanied by one of the gorgeous LIs.
That´s the look of a man that uploaded his first VN, and found the joys of the F95 community. :KEK:

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Damn I didn't expect it to be this good, Im fully invested and i see ALOT of potential for this VN.. Cant wait for the next update

Reactions: olecramid

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Damn I didn't expect it to be this good, Im fully invested and i see ALOT of potential for this VN.. Cant wait for the next update
Also I got a question for the Dev... Will Rachel be a main featured character like the rest of the girls or what? cause I've noticed she does not appear with the other girls in the main menu screen nor does she have a profile on ur Itch.io... So will we just have the few days on the road with her? I think she's a pretty interesting character so I hope that's not the case

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Also I got a question for the Dev... Will Rachel be a main featured character like the rest of the girls or what? cause I've noticed she does not appear with the other girls in the main menu screen nor does she have a profile on ur Itch.io... So will we just have the few days on the road with her? I think she's a pretty interesting character so I hope that's not the case
She is a main LI.
Capture2.PNG

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Hi Lostboy7,
Like v1900 said, she is a main LI.
I didn't put her backstory on itch.io because I should have put how smart she is and that would have ruined discovering it during the chess game.
I'm glad that you enjoyed the game! Thank you for your comments!

Reactions: AngelsAfterDark

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Hi Lostboy7,
Like v1900 said, she is a main LI.
I didn't put her backstory on itch.io because I should have put how smart she is and that would have ruined discovering it during the chess game.
I'm glad that you enjoyed the game! Thank you for your comments!
Oh that makes alot of sense...thanks for the insight Olecramid

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
It worries me about the immediate future that Rachel isn't even one of your poster girls.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It worries me about the immediate future that Rachel isn't even one of your poster girls.
it also worries me when people don't take the time to read a bit
EDIT : like ..3 comments above you there's a screenshot...but I'm guessing it's hard to scroll up.

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

ilobiti

Feb 4, 2019
Dear olecramid,

I simply thank you.
The motorhome story in combination with this kind smart man and this blonde beautiful frisky genius is PRO work.
Perhaps one of the best I ever had the pleasure to read.
The dialogues must come right from your heart and soul.
It is so easy for me to put me in the shoes of the MC.
You are very good with words, and the beautiful pictures help also :=)

Thanks for Your great work.
ilobiti

P.S.: I just passed the first and second kiss of Rachel. My advise to You: Become a professional writer :), but i guess you are already.

Last edited:

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Dear olecramid,

I simply thank you.
The motorhome story in combination with this kind smart man and this blonde beautiful frisky genius is PRO work.
Perhaps one of the best I ever had the pleasure to read.
The dialogues must come right from your heart and soul.
It is so easy for me to put me in the shoes of the MC.
You are very good with words, and the beautiful pictures help also :=)

Thanks for Your great work.
ilobiti

P.S.: I just passed the first and second kiss of Rachel. My advise to You: Become a professional writer :), but i guess you are already.
Hi Ilobiti, how are you?
First of all, thanks a lot for your words, second, I'm really happy to know that you liked my game!
You are right, I put a lot of thoughts and feelings in those dialogues, I love to put myself in the situation and live it, but you are really wrong about me being a professional writer, this is my first time doing it and it shows in the amount of time that it takes my to write an scene. I love the end result, but to get to that point I write and rewrite a thousand times. Those particular moments must be perfect for me, and sometimes it's not easy for me to show them in the way I want, specially in English, that's why it takes me a long time to be happy with how it looks, and if I'm not happy, I keep changing things until I am.
So, thanks a lot for notice it, it means a lot to me!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1631017139331.png
She is 24 years old and a nurse.
Very smart and dedicated. At the age of 18 she entered one of the top medical faculties with the third best result among the more than 4000 applicants.
She was always in the top 5 averages and everyone knew he was going to have a bright future.
But everything changed when, at the age of 21, his father suffered a tragic accident.
The months she spent in the hospital with him made her realize that it was not the doctors who helped patients the most, but the nurses.
The doctors came and went, they passed in a hurry and if they did not look at the clinical history they had no idea what was happening.
On the other hand, the nurses were always ready, they ran from one room to the other but they knew every detail of each patient in their care.
In that moment she knew what she wanted to do. Helping other people just like those nurses helped her father.
Even spending most of her time next to her father's bed, in less than 6 months she became a nurse.
So she changed a lucrative career as a doctor to devote herself fully to helping as many people as she could.
Today she works tirelessly as a head nurse in the largest and most renowned hospital in the city.

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes