4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of The Second Half [v0.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Second Half [v0.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of The Second Half [v0.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Second Half [v0.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.
Italian translation

Updated: 2021-09-23
Version: 0.2.5

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
game has an intro that lasts like 10s, lmao whoever thought of that actually off yourself

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Ok, just finished the update and damn, another amazing one! I did not see Rachel's (really love her btw!) secret coming, looking forward too see how it plays out!

Loved the fishingCOUGHrodCOUGH lessons :)

Love Maggie as well and now she is free to leave and meet up with........different people......and vehicles......

Just please tell me we are gonna be able to go American Psycho on that abusive bastard!!
Glad you liked it!
If you love Rachel, you will certainly love the next update! ;)
I think her secret was really "interesting", it gives more depth to the character and explains many things, now we will have to see how things continues...
Don't start with the fishing rod or the people... vehicles! hahaha
I already told you that he will get what he deserves, but he has a path to walk before that... (sorry, I really don't want to tell much...)

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
I Will be watching this game.. but definitely a story-driven game... Will we see a return of Omar in the next few updates? FBI can't be monitoring him right... Just ask him Hey I'm in this city... We need to talk in person.. Now as for the other few women, I hope to see updates on those..

Reactions: olecramid

Frideno

Nov 6, 2016
I am sitting here waiting for MC to meet Emily... Not really a fan of Rachel because the relationship between them seem forced. Very good there was an option to reject her but still tried to get her to leave at chess and hoped we could make her leave after the police stopped us. Games very good so far, just me who likes to play story-driven romance games going after 1 heroine :)

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes