VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Secret Family [v0.2.0] [Diamond Novels]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
I wish there were more games with loli that didn't involve you as the dad. I was really excited when I saw this and the renders, but if the the MC's LIs are his daughters then it is a pass. Love loli and anything other than being their dad. Uncle, mom's boyfriend, counselor, etc... so many other options than dad.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Where is the written script. I might try to fix if if I knew how to find it.
Depends on which scripts you're looking for. The Spanish version will be in the "\game" folder, but for "English", it'll be in the "\game\tl\English" folder. But you'll need the latest version of UnRen. Choose both options 1 and 2.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
If dev are here, they really really need a proof reader. The amount of grammatical mistakes is very big and can only hurt them in the long and short run.

Second, I think we all know where this is going. It is better to include the patchs from the beginning to avoid problems down the road...

Unless I am mistaken and this game will avoid all taboo :lepew:

Last edited:

Karl Smith

Oct 1, 2018
Good morning Good afternoon Good night
It is always good to see new games being released that your characters were made with great care and detail
Long life

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
You need to make a loli patch, because thanks to some stupid people, this thread will be locked and your Patreon account will be taken down.
F95 doesn't care about 'loli'. It's an available tag, after all, and there are numerous games with that tag. Click on the tag and it will list them. There are over 400 of them, some, of course, abandoned, but others completed. What F95 does have a problem with is sex with prepubescent girls.

Here's the rule:
7. Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member. [Emphasis mine]

The blonde may be a close call. She looks very young facially, but her tits are certainly those of a more mature girl.

As is mentioned in the rule, it's all discretionary.

Patreon, of course, will have none of this - incest OR loli.

• Red Heart
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: alex2011 and atur

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Very good start! Beautiful female characters, and nice starting point.

Advice:

- English needs proofreading

- In order to avoid future ban or deletion, ages and relationship (daughter, niece, wife, sister, father etc.) should be input by the player at the beginning of the game. (Default would be 18 for lower age and friend for relationship)

- Sometimes the story jumps considerable amount of time. I believe the transition of time should be more fluid. For instance. The wife calls them for dinner and right after the MC is talking to his niece in the bedroom. Then he is in the living room and goes to his bedroom. I suppose a quick scene of the dinner, and his niece asking him to put her to bed, then the MC goes to the living room, later the MC checks on his daughter and after that he goes to bed with his wife, would be smoother.

- The game has already too many possible romanceable characters, and promises to add more. In the long run it will be difficult to add content for each of them in the updates, leaving players frustrated for the small amount of content or even the lack of content involving their favorite girl. (So, don't add more romanceable characters)

Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
F95 doesn't care about 'loli'. It's an available tag, after all, and there are numerous games with that tag. Click on the tag and it will list them. There are over 400 of them, some, of course, abandoned, but others completed. What F95 does have a problem with is sex with prepubescent girls.

Here's the rule:
7. Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member. [Emphasis mine]

The blonde may be a close call. She looks very young facially, but her tits are certainly those of a more mature girl.

So if she's got tits, she fits?

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019

Here's the rule:

Thank you for showing me this demonic rule #7. I honestly don't understand it. It's just a game, a human fantasy. That is, he can not portray his fantasy with the help of renderers, you need to leave everything in your head? And as murder and dismemberment-please see, just write " 18+", and as loli-ban everything, close everything.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Ridiculous story, cringeworthy dialoges, text full of grammatical and spelling mistakes (and I'm talking about the Spanish version, which I presume is the dev's native language), weird faces everywhere, and of course the "delightful" totally adult girls who have to be told to go to sleep and tucked in in bed.

Any game with loli content will automatically get 4 stars no matter how crappy it is. This one was no exception.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
I'm not going to trash the game but it does need a lot of work. It's just a .00001 at this point.

Get yourself a native English speaker on here to help you out. That would be a huge step. I would mostly agree with all the other constructive criticism people have given thus far.

Good luck.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It is a mess. Sorry it just is. Please get a proofreader. Please get some structure in the relationships. The suggestion that the player sets the relationships and the ages is a good one. The sister does not look old enough to have kids as she is still a kid herself. Of course it is fantasy but there are limits. A more structured approach is required.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Visually the game is nice and I hope it keeps the same way in terms of visual quality. The dialog is odd, the narrative and characterization combine to make the whole affair seem like the first draft of the writer, it needs a proofreader.

You have to make decisions to deal with all the lolis who live in your house. You will decide which way to go.
"LOLI LOVE IS CRUEL LOVE"

Loli:
"I have no choice when "BIG brother" tell me to TAKE OFF my clothes... I HAVE A FAMILY TO FEED!" :ROFLMAO:

1141289_ccLWBoc.jpg

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The dialog is odd, the narrative and characterization combine to make the whole affair seem like the first draft of the writer, it needs a proofreader.

"LOLI LOVE IS CRUEL LOVE"

Loli:
"I have no choice when "BIG brother" tell me to TAKE OFF my clothes... I HAVE A FAMILY TO FEED!" :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1120224
And a family to breed. ;)

Hybris

May 9, 2017
The blond girl has a botched surgery face. Reminds me of ghoul's from fallout.
I was thinking more of the "Who's" from the live action version of Dr. Seuss's How the Grinch stole Christmas.

But yeah she is absolutely a boner killer. That said the rest of the game shows great promise.

Reactions: FastBullet
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes