VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Secret Family [v0.2.0] [Diamond Novels]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Thank you for showing me this demonic rule #7. I honestly don't understand it. It's just a game, a human fantasy. That is, he can not portray his fantasy with the help of renderers, you need to leave everything in your head? And as murder and dismemberment-please see, just write " 18+", and as loli-ban everything, close everything.
Try telling that the FBI when they shut down this forum! The rule, as it has been explained several times before concerning several games, is not the result of the personal taste of some moderators, but exists to prevent this platform from being shut down for legal resons. Loli is no problem here, incest is no problem here. But showing prepubescents in sexual actions is. If you are interested in games containing it, use Google! I am pretty sure you will find them this way. But you do that on your own risk then.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
It looks good so far. Best loli renders I've seen yet.

I would hate to see the title removed from here or you forced to make the title....boring. I suggest you do as others are suggesting and move the title to subscribestar. Also, please consider working with someone who knows English, if necessary, to better proofread the dialogue and to help with the writing and story ideas. It would be a shame if this becomes another abandoned title. But keep going.

There aren't too many quality 3dcg loli visual novels out there. Get a proofreader and use this title to train yourself for a sequel. Good luck.

Reactions: Mystermask

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Im quite concerned of the fact that there are people, excited, by the loli tag.
it's just pixels. If you feel the need to shame people over it because you have such high morals, you should probably have started by not downloading games featuring incest & rape.
Because one could also argue that it's "quite concerning". Anyway, I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish here

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
So far the visuals are actually really good, but as said.. the English is very cheesy and all over the place so hopefully that can be worked on

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Im quite concerned of the fact that there are people, excited, by the loli tag.
It's funny how some people, users of a pirated game site, want to judge others on moral grounds!
Rape, Blackmail, Humiliation, BDSM, Intercourse with kids, Mutilation, Murder, Cheating, are all disgusting things for me in real life. But when it comes to fantasy, fiction for adults, ANYTHING GOES! If you don't like it, pick something else you like. Don't waste your time with things you don't like. What people like is their own problem. That's it!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I decided to try and fix some of the Egrish (I also added some more dialog where I thought it was needed)

Just unzip the file in your game folder
It's not 100% perfect, but it is better.
That's exactly what I was doing during my playthrough. :ROFLMAO:

"Oh my.. no, let's change this.."

Reactions: RIC0H

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Last edited:

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
It seems as if there is little to no gameplay yet =( out of the 2-3 choices it looks as if only 1 might have a small effect on things. It's not really a 'problem' if that is what the dev is going for, but worth mentioning

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes