VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Secret Family [v0.2.0] [Diamond Novels]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
F95 doesn't care about 'loli'. It's an available tag, after all, and there are numerous games with that tag. Click on the tag and it will list them. There are over 400 of them, some, of course, abandoned, but others completed. What F95 does have a problem with is sex with prepubescent girls.

Here's the rule:
7. Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member. [Emphasis mine]

The blonde may be a close call. She looks very young facially, but her tits are certainly those of a more mature girl.

As is mentioned in the rule, it's all discretionary.

Patreon, of course, will have none of this - incest OR loli.

Tell that to Westy with Proud Father, which got taken out of the site because of it.

The games that have loli sex authorized here are only games that have non realistic graphics.

I wish no one reports this game, but i fear someone will at some point

otherguy

Jan 15, 2018
Tell that to Westy with Proud Father, which got taken out of the site because of it.

The games that have loli sex authorized here are only games that have non realistic graphics.

Is there a list of these ban games?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
also
RIC0H
whenever I click on your archive it opens a new page with what the archive contaiins and I can't download it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: Rory Smith

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
when i click to start the game this is the error i get so is there a fix for this? thanks
Windows protected your PC

Microsoft Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Having taken a closer look at the scripts, and skimmed through the game itself, without the loli and incest aspect, I doubt that many would bother with this hot mess.

The issues with this game have already been itemized several times. My particular problem is that it seems to jump around arbitrarily, and we are not even sure what time period we are in. That should be demarcated clearly, and tell us how far back in time we are going.
So if the creator needs help or to work with a team then perhaps he should. He's creating good renders. It would be nice if he worked with a dedicated writer. I also noticed the actual download file is called 1.0 while the title says 0.1.....is that an error?

Seriously though, I wish a writer would contact the creator and offer to help because the renders are very good. Perhaps it really needs to go off on subscribestar.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
At the moment the only good thing about the game is the renders everything else is terrible, because of the bad translation it is hard to understand what little story there is and on top of it the game feels very disjointed because it jumps around with its scenes without explanation to how much time went by.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

I will grant you that most of the 'loli' games have 2d graphics, where you can't tell the lolis from the grandmas. But there are a some 3d loli games out there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Having never played Proud Father, I have no idea what the problem was there.

EDIT: I suspect someone has to Report a complaint, and then it depends on the Moderator as to whether the characters look pre-pubescent or not. As they say, it is subjective.

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes