VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Secret Family [v0.2.0] [Diamond Novels]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
I will grant you that most of the 'loli' games have 2d graphics, where you can't tell the lolis from the grandmas. But there are a some 3d loli games out there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Having never played Proud Father, I have no idea what the problem was there.

EDIT: I suspect someone has to Report a complaint, and then it depends on the Moderator as to whether the characters look pre-pubescent or not. As they say, it is subjective.
Don't forget Parental Love as well

Reactions: Walter Victor

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
also
RIC0H
whenever I click on your archive it opens a new page with what the archive contaiins and I can't download it
You need to right click the attachment and select 'Save Link As'.

SaveAs.png

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
TSF - EnglishWT-Mod v0.1

What this does:
Translates Engrish to English​
Adds additional dialog in places​
Changes the way "thoughts" look​
Adds a walkthrough for the English version​

Do you think you might want to contact the creator and work together on this title? He needs help.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Do you think you might want to contact the creator and work together on this title? He needs help.
From what I've heard, the creator already has someone working with them now for the next update ;)

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I will grant you that most of the 'loli' games have 2d graphics, where you can't tell the lolis from the grandmas. But there are a some 3d loli games out there.

EDIT: I suspect someone has to Report a complaint, and then it depends on the Moderator as to whether the characters look pre-pubescent or not. As they say, it is subjective.
I play Proud Father and it is definitely skirting the line. The mods were smart to nuke it.

Other games have been nuked too, but typically return once a patch is available on LewdPatcher. However, Westy wasn't willing to make a patch for PF. As it turns out, that was a lucrative decision for him as he is currently pulling in over $15k a month on SubscribeStar, plus whatever he makes via Itch.io which I imagine is substantial.

If this game runs afoul, the dev could certainly keep the base game on F95. However, any objectional content in the game will have to obtained through a third-party site, like LewdPatcher.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
From what I've heard, the creator already has someone working with them now for the next update ;)
Great. But they may have to go the route of Proud Father and upload to other sites if this site decides to take them down.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017

DIT (like Maou-Sama from the same Dev) has a separate loli patch, which is what it is needed to be allowed on this site. The rest i dont know them

Reactions: Tommy35

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I play Proud Father and it is definitely skirting the line. The mods were smart to nuke it.

Other games have been nuked too, but typically return once a patch is available on LewdPatcher. However, Westy wasn't willing to make a patch for PF. As it turns out, that was a lucrative decision for him as he is currently pulling in over $15k a month on SubscribeStar, plus whatever he makes via Itch.io which I imagine is substantial.

If this game runs afoul, the dev could certainly keep the base game on F95. However, any objectional content in the game will have to obtained through a third-party site, like LewdPatcher.
It looks to me like they have already run afoul of the Moderators here. The thread is currently unavailable, and the game has been under review for quite some time now. The game's thread is currently unavailable on F95.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
There are plenty of games with loli content that are fine on this forum, as long as you keep that stuff in a patch and use lewdpatcher you're fine. From what I understand Westy never wanted to use the patch so that is why proud father got nuked the first time. I don't know if this part is true or not, but I've been told that people were using the review section to share the uncensored game and that what got the thread removed permanently.

curtland87

Sep 21, 2020
when i click to start the game this is the error i get so is there a fix for this? thanks
Windows protected your PC

Microsoft Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk.
Wow your new to this. just click the more info link an then push run anyway option when that comes up.

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
Looks like that the story has potential.
Waiting for more updates before beginn.

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes