VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Secret Family [v0.2.0] [Diamond Novels]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Why do i get the impression that the supposed 1 night stand that led to the sister getting pregnant is a fake story told by the sis to cover the fact that mc is the real father ? Oh yes the game is called secret family :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

OzBa

May 9, 2017
"Childhood friend" "godfather" :FacePalm:

dear lord patreon is annoying :p
thankfully there are patches, but still
iirc, it was not so much Patreon being annoying but rather Paypal or Mastercard or whatever pay company it was. Patreon were FINE taking our degenerate-dollars for ages before people accepting our credit cards freaked out.

Reactions: MrDL and wibble4321

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
There are plenty of games with loli content that are fine on this forum, as long as you keep that stuff in a patch and use lewdpatcher you're fine. From what I understand Westy never wanted to use the patch so that is why proud father got nuked the first time. I don't know if this part is true or not, but I've been told that people were using the review section to share the uncensored game and that what got the thread removed permanently.
From what I read on the thread it all started when some member threatened to report the game to the police that started the problems F95 had with the game.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
What is the purpose of the red heart? There are no stats. If it is just for the menu then a small word 'menu' in the bottom right would be sufficient. The story (if you can call it that) is very undeveloped. The models and renders are good. Nice to see the lack of bazookas. Still a few Spanish texts creeping in.

Reactions: that1guyno1knows

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
It was hard but I stopped myself from rating it as it is bad in its current state. A few renders (not great either) and a rushed story do not make this start a promising one. I fear we will not hear much of this in the future.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
I can not say this game have real loli tag here... It just teen... But totaly not loli, ok?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So sister got pregnant in a casual hookup under the influence of alcohol? one LI already ruined for me.:KEK:
I don't know if you're joking. But do people actually expect all the girls in these games to just wait for the mc? The guy is married and has a daughter, should the sister just have her life on pause until the mc decides he wants to be with her?
Anyway the english is a lot better in this version, there are still a few mistakes but nothing compared to the first release.

Last edited:

uncle_pervy

May 10, 2020
What this does:
Translates Engrish to English​
Adds additional dialog in places​
Changes the way "thoughts" look​
Adds a walkthrough for the English version​
Moves the name of the person speaking from the center of the screen to the left​
Definitely looks better... (more like a lot of other VNs). But it's still Engrish if you don't bother to correct the grammatical errors. In the case of your examples: niece's (which denotes possession) should actually be nieces (which correctly denotes the plural of niece).

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
To everyone griping about the "loli" tag not being "true loli" etc, please familiarize yourselves with F95s tags

. Loli [Girls with undeveloped bodies in sexual situations. Read rule 7.]
Rule 7. Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.
True loli is not "allowed". Loli tag means Piper Perri sized.

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes