3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Definitely looks better... (more like a lot of other VNs). But it's still Engrish if you don't bother to correct the grammatical errors. In the case of your examples: niece's (which denotes possession) should actually be nieces (which correctly denotes the plural of niece).
Yeah, nieces is not a role and I didn't want to edit the roles either as it could mess with other lines becoming nieces where they should be niece. Maybe this has it though..

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Good game. But I have a question.
I am playing the English version with a grammar patch. Why are some of the dialogues still in Spanish?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Good game. But I have a question.
I am playing the English version with a grammar patch. Why are some of the dialogues still in Spanish?
Which lines?
Also which patch? Mine or jospaghettio?

-edit-
Nvm, I see it

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
TSF-0.1.5_EnglishWT-Mod-v0.1

What this does:
Adds a walkthrough for the English version​
Moves the name of the person speaking from the center of the screen to the left​

Download:

Unzip the file and place the game folder inside the config folder
Updated for 0.1.5
Removed the custom dialogs and the Engrish translation as the dev now has an English Translator.

Last edited:

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Updated for 0.1.5
Removed the custom dialogs and the Engrish translation as the dev now has an English Translator.
Um...Well... after installing yours...it pooped. Fresh install of game and your mod. Looks likeyour inicio file isn't overriding the original in the RPA. I extracted the RPAs and replaced files. Loads after I do that.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/tl/english/inicio.rpy", line 978, in script
old "Aceptar"
old "Aceptar"
Exception: A translation for "Aceptar" already exists at game/tl/english/inicio.rpy:979.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
old "Aceptar"
old "Aceptar"
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2470, in execute
renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 453, in add_string_translation
stl.add(old, new, newloc)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 394, in add
quote_unicode(old), fn, line))
Exception: A translation for "Aceptar" already exists at game/tl/english/inicio.rpy:979.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
The Secret 0.1.5
Tue Apr 13 13:37:37 2021

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I don't know if you're joking. But do people actually expect all the girls in these games to just wait for the mc? The guy is married and has a daughter, should the sister just have her life on pause until the mc decides he wants to be with her?
Anyway the english is a lot better in this version, there are still a few mistakes but nothing compared to the first release.
There is a difference between living your life and getting drunk then knocked up in a 1 night stand. Proud father has a similar brother sister relationship in which the sister lived her life, has a child then returned to her brother. Not everyone likes girls that fucks nobodies when drunk.

Personally i think that whole story is a lie to hide that MC is the real father hence the title secret family.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I don't know if you're joking. But do people actually expect all the girls in these games to just wait for the mc? The guy is married and has a daughter, should the sister just have her life on pause until the mc decides he wants to be with her?
Anyway the english is a lot better in this version, there are still a few mistakes but nothing compared to the first release.
I didn't expect sister to be virgin. Of course she can live her life. I didn't expect her to wait until MC decides to be with her.

I don't like girls who are easy. you just don't fuck anybody and blame everything on alcohol. I want MC to support her and her child as a brother but i lost any romantic interest towards her. Even MC's wife isn't a fan of what she did.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
For anyone that isn't on discord. The dev said there that there will be a dlc focused on the sister that will not be available to the public and will not be posted here since it will have content that is not allowed here. The dlc will tell her story since she was little until now.
I say if it is not allowed on here or any other site it will also get them in trouble on Patreon.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I say if it is not allowed on here or any other site it will also get them in trouble on Patreon.
Yeah I also don't understand how it's not allowed here but it's a reward for patrons. I guess we will have to wait and see.
They'll most likely release it on Discord in the Patreon sub channel, that way it'll be released to Patreons but not released on Patreon.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It seems like a lot of the content will be exclusive to patrons, I doubt the high tier patrons will leak any of that. I don't know if I will keep following this game. I know this makes me look really bad since I am not paying for anything but It seems like the dlc's will be important to the story and if I can't experience the full story I don't see the point of playing the game. But I will wait and see what happens first.

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes