3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
anyone wanna post the updated version? id just buy it if i didnt just loose a bunch of money irl lol
Don't think v0.2 has been released yet.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
some mod that lets you change names
I did have this in my mod but I removed it as the dev said renaming the girls would cause issues with the story line later on.
(guessing they got their names from some sort of event or similar)

999zakery

May 7, 2021
looks pretty good, hope you continue your projects, even if you can't complete this one for some reason, I bet you could make a good VN around other ideas. Let's see what happens with this early on project.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I did have this in my mod but I removed it as the dev said renaming the girls would cause issues with the story line later on.
(guessing they got their names from some sort of event or similar)
a shame, but understandable.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I don't know if I would call it greedy, these games can only be made if people support the devs and having exclusive content for patrons is a good way to incentivize people to support the game. But I guess it also sucks for the patrons if you can't afford the higher tiers you will miss some content.
They've hidden their sub count on patreon, but a public post a few days after original release celebrates how they got 50 subs in just 2 days and that the discord is 400 strong (Their SS is a little on the lean side only $196 toward the goal). If they kept up that traction they're probably doing just fine and don't need to do paid dlc. I would rather wait an extra 3 months for a release than have full story DLC locked behind a paywall. Things like that make me less likely to sub to someone, not more.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
They've hidden their sub count on patreon, but a public post a few days after original release celebrates how they got 50 subs in just 2 days and that the discord is 400 strong (Their SS is a little on the lean side only $196 toward the goal). If they kept up that traction they're probably doing just fine and don't need to do paid dlc. I would rather wait an extra 3 months for a release than have full story DLC locked behind a paywall. Things like that make me less likely to sub to someone, not more.
Yeah I am not a fan od the dlc stuff either, but it's their game they can do whatever they want. If they want to put some of their content behind a paywall, it's up to them. I saw something on discord about them not doing public releases in the future but I don't know if that is true or not. I am not active on their discord so I am not really aware of their plans.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Yeah I am not a fan od the dlc stuff either, but it's their game they can do whatever they want. If they want to put some of their content behind a paywall, it's up to them. I saw something on discord about them not doing public releases in the future but I don't know if that is true or not. I am not active on their discord so I am not really aware of their plans.
Damn, I really liked this game too. Guess I'll just save myself the trouble and unfollow now.

Edit: reading the discord, it seems more like they're saying that the free release will be an update behind what subscribers get.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
The Secret Family 0.2

PC:

(don't think there's a changelog)

From what I can tell, the patch contains the loli content.

The patch is hosted on another site due to me not having a LewdPatcher account.
Can't see F95 having an issue with the way I linked the patch as it's basically the same as LewdPatcher (except my own site)

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Another link for the PC version of 'The Secret Family v0.2' (already patched):

Reactions: perseus420
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes