VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Secret Family [v0.2.0] [Diamond Novels]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Well thanks for the N/A update, however the game has some good artwork and possibilities. Was looking forward to the new update and finding out how the game may or may not have changed. Along with how it will develop along with getting a better grasp on were the story line is going. The N/A change log just kind of turns me away form the game. But Honestly, what incentive are you providing anyone to download and take a look at it again when V0.2 Change log says N/A??????????
I understant it takes time and energy to produce a quality product. Along with you have a personnel life out side of game development that might interfere with your game plans and ideas. So please give us a reason for the update don't leave us hanging other wise you could lose all support. This is not meant as a grip or a bitching out, just a short comment in hopes that there is more to this update than just N/A. Otherwise it's not with the time to download and play. Thanks

Reactions: BILLYTHEKICK

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Wow she sure fooled me lol.
View attachment 1196797
You kissed a boy and you liked it ~Katy Perry

I kissed a boy and I liked it
The taste of his cherry chapstick
I kissed a boy just to try it
I hope my girlfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
But there isn't any news in the version 0.2? When i try to continue the 0.1 the game ends like the game in v0.2 hasn't any new images. Really?

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I know this will be an unpopular opinion, but I have to be honest. I really think there's just way too many incest games coming to this site lately, and many of them clearly a lot of hard work went into! It's getting to be rather ridiculous, I mean, seriously, how am I supposed to find time to play all of these?!
#ChampagneProblems

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
when i try to extract the patch it says theres a virus :/
That's probably because it's in a .rar instead of a .zip

.rar is known to trigger anti-virus programs with a false positive.

Reactions: frenk
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes