hiwarren1

Mar 9, 2020
I'm still in the early chapters; is there a point where there are meaningful choices? Also, is there a way to save exactly when and where I like?

Last edited:

Smilingjack4

Feb 26, 2019
I'm still in the early chapters; is there a point where there are meaningful choices? Also, is there a way to save exactly when and where I like?
No. Just like every other unity VN, the "gameplay" is garbage. Can't skip the boring transitions, your choices only matter when you want to see a scene or not. Or when you get a game over. Imagine plagiarizing harry potter slashfics and making them boring.

Reactions: Kalissa

hiwarren1

Mar 9, 2020
No. Just like every other unity VN, the "gameplay" is garbage. Can't skip the boring transitions, your choices only matter when you want to see a scene or not. Or when you get a game over. Imagine plagiarizing harry potter slashfics and making them boring.
Ack! How does the VN tag get applied?

Smilingjack4

Feb 26, 2019
Ack! How does the VN tag get applied?
Via technicality. See THyEcHNiCaLlY you can choose to fail. You just can't choose to jerk off because the skip button is Escape for some reason, you can get blindsided with a stupid QTE anytime, and it always plays the fucking repetitive transitions.

trojan17

May 2, 2019
can play this game till it has a proper save system. to bad. so much time spent on great graphics and the mechanics do not function well.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Looks really good
21 people in the banner pic and EVERYONE except for the girl with glasses & the chick next to her (ok, there's also the scared chick) looks like they're going to bite the first person that says "hello" to them. That's 3/21- hardly a pleasing invitation.

BMKink

Nov 1, 2021
Delete the old saves and start again. It will work
I don't have any old saves. I downloaded the latest version from workupload website and opened the .exe file after unzipping the content. This is the first time I was playing this game.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
i like this game, but im running into the issue others are. Im starting from a .2 save, but when i sleep and go to next day, nothing is on the castle menu. So im stuck, and really dont feel like playing through whole game again like i did for .1 to .2

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Nice posing and scene details.

Why there is no Patreon link? Because of stupid incest tag? Did this incest need someone in Hogwards about game??
I definetly don't need it.

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
I like facial expressions that convey the mood of the MC. She is just incomparable, and I fell in love with her at first sight. Amazing adventures, mischief, humor, all the joys in one bottle. Just a fairy tale. Of all the Hogwarts-style gaming crap, this game is just an Emerald!!! But I hate Unity engine, and I mean it !

Reactions: Watsonholmes
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes