Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
The same mistake, I even made a screenshot above
I see your screenshot and when I reached that part I went to that class first and still had options for 2 or 3 other classes to pass the day. Maybe download again and try over. It says version 3.1 so maybe there was a bug

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
I see your screenshot and when I reached that part I went to that class first and still had options for 2 or 3 other classes to pass the day. Maybe download again and try over. It says version 3.1 so maybe there was a bug
This is day after the first potion class. I already clicked on the potion class and went through the part about waiting until she has the ingredients. Just go to the other classes for a while until you reach the event where you search the forest. Rename the save file to just save_data

Reactions: rnzn

c'3st moi

May 11, 2021
I have a problem with the last version of the game 0.3.1 (windows10)
when I launch the game, whatever I do (even if I stay on the home screen), the game crashes (quits) after 10seconds.

I tried to move the game directory so that the access path is shorter, it doesn't change anything.

Does anyone know the solution to avoid this crash?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Finally getting around to this. The one save slot is a pretty big deal breaker. I'll keep going cuz it looks good but yea that needs to change at some point if this game wants some serious support. Some devs underestimate how much QoL issues are a dealbreaker for most people.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
looks like it could be a great game but with all the basic funtionality missing it is pretty much unplayable for me. Also if you don't make the bestiality avoidable then it's a complete nonstarter for me. I'll check back to see if you fix things.

Angua21

Jul 22, 2017
Enjoying this so far but, as others have mentioned, need to be able to hide the text box. Keep up the good work.

Lynarmaal

Mar 13, 2020
Hi Dev, loved the game and looks amazing!
But it's also been a few months, could we get a (rough) estimate on a future update?
Don't worry if it takes a while, good renders take time, but then at least we know the game hasn't died a quiet death into oblivion.

AlpineBiscuits

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2022
The Rendering process for the coming update is done. The writing should go a little bit faster since I have the dialogues already sketched out in the storyboard. However, I will be on vacation during Christmas / new years eve and I think I won't make it to release it before. If so I wish you all a merry Christmas and happy holidays.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes