zandervon

Apr 1, 2021
For people having a problem with transition from 0.2 to 0.3, if you end 0.2 saving in your bedroom.

Apparently, going a bit back to a previous checkpoint (using the menu icon in the upper right part of the screen and clicking on "jump back") and replaying the events until the end of 0.2 should solve the problem, according to the dev.

Alas, i can't confirm this because by the time the dev answered my question, i had already restarted from the beginning.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
You're supposed to search for ingredients in the surrounding woods before the alchemy class, and the game doesn't allow you to do anything after you get that message. Have I missed an area you're supposed to be able to click on while looking at the overhead view of the school?

Kenthucky18

Jan 12, 2021
You're supposed to search for ingredients in the surrounding woods before the alchemy class, and the game doesn't allow you to do anything after you get that message. Have I missed an area you're supposed to be able to click on while looking at the overhead view of the school?
I dont think so, i have the same problem here

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Save file is located here : C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\LocalLow\AlpineBiscuits\Secrets of Hokwiton\FungusSaves
Seems to be a json file, so go ahead and edit it manually with notepad or something. Enjoy.

Edit: Oh and edit from bottom, latest saves are there.

Last edited:

BMKink

Nov 1, 2021
Save file is located here : C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\LocalLow\AlpineBiscuits\Secrets of Hokwiton\FungusSaves
Seems to be a json file, so go ahead and edit it manually with notepad or something. Enjoy.

Edit: Oh and edit from bottom, latest saves are there.
Thanks for providing the location. In my case, I didn't see any .json file or FungusSaves folder in the path. I tried playing the game after clearing all the files in the folder. Yet, I cannot save the game and continue it from where I left off. My game is the x64 version.

From which filehost did you download the file? I may have to download a new copy and uncompress the files once again.

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Thanks for providing the location. In my case, I didn't see any .json file or FungusSaves folder in the path. I tried playing the game after clearing all the files in the folder. Yet, I cannot save the game and continue it from where I left off. My game is the x64 version.

From which filehost did you download the file? I may have to download a new copy and uncompress the files once again.
Think it was workupload?
But I just booted up the game, played for a bit and then clicked save (top-right corner). Then went searching in appdata for it.

BMKink

Nov 1, 2021
Think it was workupload?
But I just booted up the game, played for a bit and then clicked save (top-right corner). Then went searching in appdata for it.
Thanks for the information. I am still unable to save. The button on the top right is not functioning as save. I guess I will have to wait for the next version to check.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Have an option to hide the dialog box, it's in the way and covers up stuff in certain scenes. Also, have an options menu. I want to disable some things and a proper fullscreen option would be nice.

fraisiday

Nov 21, 2018
Have a nice break time. Is it possible to add the function: load file 1 or 2 or ....? I have all the time the last save option. Or can you integrate a cinematics/media link ingame? I don´t know how long you want to write the game, but when you got 4 or 6 chapter, the button for: jump back, is not really helpfull from the start to the end.

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
Just keep playing and pass a couple of days. It will come up as an event

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
The game won't let you proceed past that point. Whatever you did must have triggered the event. Whatever choices I made must have bypassed the trigger.
The only part where it didn't progress was after a morning class, then you had to advance the time to afternoon or night and it went on from there

Jungar

Mar 29, 2020
You can save load and jump to previous save points and back.
That doesn't work properly. Instead of jumping back I got a black screen with no menu icon, where I couldn't do anything. Maybe you fixed in somehow, or I got buggy binary.

To skip dialogue, you can press ESC.
Can you add skip on CTRL? Usually it is the key to skip text.

If you haven't abandoned this project yet, it'd be better to change saves framework because even now it's a 67mb file, on release it will have a 0.5 GB+ size and load up to a minute.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
The only part where it didn't progress was after a morning class, then you had to advance the time to afternoon or night and it went on from there
There's not a way to advance the time past morning. It just says morning in the top left corner. Selecting that does nothing. Selecting Jump Ahead from the menu does nothing.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes