3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

YoRHa_A2

Aug 6, 2017
How many patreons he had before? Because 190 is still a lot.... I REFUSE to believe that he barely lost any!

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I just hope we get an update in the next few months. Plz don't end up like Milfy City. I'm just saying (no update in over a year).
I really freaking enjoyed it on my first playthru.

Bogdan S.

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2020
Alright, update time for ya all.
I have spoken with aorrta after doing a lot of work to find him.
He is now in a difficult physical and moral situation and will speak with me later;
He couldnt tell me more than that over the phone.
I am so sorry on behalf of Aorrta Games, and Aorrta himself.

I tried to contact patreon a loooooong time ago but they coldnt help us to help you guys, the patrons.

have a great one!

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
He is now in a difficult physical and moral situation and will speak with me later;

I tried to contact patreon a loooooong time ago but they coldnt help us to help you guys, the patrons.

have a great one!
I applaud your perseverance, but at this point it is safe to say that he is lying to you too.

He is just NOT worth your time, I still appreciate the effort though to keep us updated on his ... stories.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018

have a great one!
i dont think he is in england, why? He told that he quit the job and only gets revenue from patreon and he is feeding all family sorry but 1k in england is very low in there so i believe he is in belarus were 1k is HUGE like minimum wage in belarus are ~160$ so thats why he is milking this :)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017

have a great one!
And you believed him ? Man, all hope is gone if anyone believes this !

driverman

Nov 12, 2018

have a great one!
And why did he tell us that he brought the game for translate if he has some mental problems?

Bogdan S.

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2020
I applaud your perseverance, but at this point it is safe to say that he is lying to you too.

He is just NOT worth your time, I still appreciate the effort though to keep us updated on his ... stories.
Look, I am trying just to bring some communication; I hate that he lied in the past but now i geniuelly have faith in him. (i sstill have a bit of doubt that he lies tho)

i dont think he is in england, why? He told that he quit the job and only gets revenue from patreon and he is feeding all family sorry but 1k in england is very low in there so i believe he is in belarus were 1k is HUGE like minimum wage in belarus are ~160$ so thats why he is milking this :)
No idea how to respond to you; Maybe it's true.

And you believed him ? Man, all hope is gone if anyone believes this !
Benefit of the doubt. He knows i can find him and help him if needed.

And why did he tell us that he brought the game for translate if he has some mental problems?
I have no idea.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes