3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Great that I still have some weed left. Going to smoke hard in two days before coming here. hahahaha

D

Deleted member 1954024

Ok at least its less than 2 days of waiting. That's nothing compared to how long we have waited other times only to find lies. I've been here since the first version got released, and whenever he came back to post some fake ass date we always had to wait weeks or months until we found out it was a lie.

Reactions: parqueo

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
I will wait till countdown if it is same as before then I will remove my support completely. But still the quality of the game is above the notch compare to other games
:(

MetalFury

Feb 29, 2020
If you see an mistake in my comment sorry, i see the oficial page "Aorrta" and there is a cooldown 1 day 5 hours, maybe the update is coming i wish that, so we need wait and hope view the new season;)

Bogdan S.

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2020
Fair play and all, but did you get any idea on where he's at on any possible update or if the project will even continue?

Apologies as I know this is a bit crass
At this moment, he posted a download on .

Do you really expect us to believe you? come on dude... why TF does he have a "Game Developer" tag if he's not Aorrta? :/
Because I work on the project too. As a communication guy? ~ aka trying to maintain some sort of communication with him and the community.

Also if ya all have some questions, let me know, and i will personally ask him and post answers.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes