3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Cuhullin

Jul 5, 2019
Alright, update time for ya all.
I have spoken with aorrta after doing a lot of work to find him.
He is now in a difficult physical and moral situation and will speak with me later;
He couldnt tell me more than that over the phone.
I am so sorry on behalf of Aorrta Games, and Aorrta himself.

I tried to contact patreon a loooooong time ago but they coldnt help us to help you guys, the patrons.

have a great one!

Fair play and all, but did you get any idea on where he's at on any possible update or if the project will even continue?

Apologies as I know this is a bit crass

jeffqc

Jul 17, 2018
He is a lazy liar, if you compare his previous games you will find the same content, I guess that's what this game is all about, if he really wants to apologize then suspend his sponsorship channel first!

Reactions: McZoy

Clustox

May 2, 2018
Alright, update time for ya all.
I have spoken with aorrta after doing a lot of work to find him.
He is now in a difficult physical and moral situation and will speak with me later;
He couldnt tell me more than that over the phone.
I am so sorry on behalf of Aorrta Games, and Aorrta himself.

I tried to contact patreon a loooooong time ago but they coldnt help us to help you guys, the patrons.

have a great one!
Do you really expect us to believe you? come on dude... why TF does he have a "Game Developer" tag if he's not Aorrta? :/

bibi the bear

Feb 27, 2018
So there's a countdown for season 2 on the website... check in 3 days to know if it's actually released, if not just stop following the game, it's not worth it, you'd just end up frustrated

Reactions: Stuwi71
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes