3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Ya I never played the old version of this game and I just found this one. The thing is I noticed after looking around is that the old version had the "Animated" tag on it and this one doesn't so whats the deal did the animations in the old game suck so he just didn't try in this new version of the game? (Askin since "animated" tends to be better in VN's than none if they are any good at it).

Last edited:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
There are many developers that fail in delivering a complete product or struggle too much to release each update, but that have extraordinary talent. These people should try to work with others, join the forces. If you are Patreons of devs like Aorrta please try to insist in him setting up a team and give to others some tasks as coding, bug hunting etc. I've seen too many great games fail while the Patreon income was very high. Just imagine what level we could have if those developers skilled in graphics joined the best writers and coders.
I really hope this game gets a chance to be delivered, his skills are amazing, his reliability not.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
There are many developers that fail in delivering a complete product or struggle too much to release each update, but that have extraordinary talent. These people should try to work with others, join the forces. If you are Patreons of devs like Aorrta please try to insist in him setting up a team and give to others some tasks as coding, bug hunting etc. I've seen too many great games fail while the Patreon income was very high. Just imagine what level we could have if those developers skilled in graphics joined the best writers and coders.
I really hope this game gets a chance to be delivered, his skills are amazing, his reliability not.
to be fair, patreon and their 'NO WINCEST' rule kinda fucked em in the ass for a bit.

Reactions: User1230

Bogdan S.

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2020
Working on it. :)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
sorry guys i can´t do it today.Maybe tommorow when all the things going well.I go in around 1 hour to a friend and we build my new pc together
Oooo nice, am very jelly of new PC.
Also simply knowing that you will try to make a patch at all is enough to make the NOOOO a "yay!" :pepe_hands:

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes