3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
sale error cuando llega la tarde para entrar a la habitación

is there something in this update? after breakfast nothing comes out, time passes either

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
i have startet quick to implement the start from the new version.The patch hopefuly work when molly comes home until the choise if you will sleep with mary or Molly.
It would be helpful if someone can give a feedback.The patch is maybe in alpha so i post it here insteat in the currect post.
So i´m out for a few hours
Install: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is)

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
yeah... patreon be like that.... although there are solutions like lewdpatcher (next to new updates link), for totally 100% unofficial patchs.... if you know what I mean.
Or substar were you past an alt version of the game (some devs do that).

I would highly recommend doing so though, since the main draw of this game was that dynamic and losing that will likely push away a good chunk of potential audiences. especially those who came for that. (like myself tbh, if 3rd party patch stops being updated I would stop playing... cause if a game had it before kinda has to have it always for me, cause just feels wrong if it is suddenly gone).

Other ways around it are things like setting custom relationships (although this one can limit dialogue), an if statement in the code where say if a file patch.rpy exists then the script uses incest dialogue (some devs do this, although is more risky since the content exists in the script itself). etc. you get the idea.
i also stop playing lust and power after they removed incest and other games etc etc.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Changelog:
Removed prohibited content.

What exactly?

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I get Aorrta and crew have to "comply" with patreon's rules, but you'd think after all this time they would've been working on a IC patch. Incest is THE only reason I really bothered with or put up with this game in the first place. Going from calling Mary "Mom" to "Landlady", "Roommate" or "Best friend's Son" is going to be disheartening.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
hey guys,
i have startet quick to implement the start from the new version.The patch hopefuly work when molly comes home until the choise if you will sleep with mary or Molly.
It would be helpful if someone can give a feedback.The patch is maybe in alpha so i post it here insteat in the currect post.
So i´m out for a few hours
Install: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is)
You are single handedly saving my interest in this game with this patch, thank you.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
This is why i never have high expectations for most of the games here
I stepped into this thread wondering if this guy was actually bothering updating his work and this is what I read.
Welp, you could make a team out of these people who yes do have great rendering, ahead of common clay of WEGames but then don't bother updating or keeping in touch with the community, keep racking up the cash hoping people will remain hooked, but now there is much more choice to go around, I wish they would understand that properly working on the game eventually would have been the best choice in the long term.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes