3.00 star(s) 87 Votes
D

Deleted member 2145422

haha, if it wasn't so sad to see how such talent and time is wasted ripping people off, I would congratulate him for this scam. But from my point of view it doesn't really work out well. If he would use his talent and time to deliver properly, he would probably make more money. Lot more.

How ever, he may think he's smart, but he's probably not.

Well it doesn't matter, everyone gets what they deserve. If people still give him money, it's their own fault. It is not as if no warnings were issued.

I have to admit that I also fell for it for the beginning. But that was a little while ago.

But that's the way it is. He won't reach the four-digit (or more) supporter number that way. If the few dollars are enough for him, so be it. Don't want him to starve to death. I almost feel sorry for such a poor boy, only low 3 digit supporters left.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So, game goes from adult MC, to 14yr old shota and now to removing incest? Ahahaha Glad I got out when it was changed to a shota MC. "How it feels to be with an adult woman"

I still wish the dev well and hope he can get the game back on track to how he wants it.

Reactions: ___charming___

waltage

May 19, 2017
new content update:
1 Removed prohibited content.
2 bugfix
3 longloading scenes
4 useless transition video
5 found six content scenes

enjoy

Last edited:
Reactions: Xtmr61

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
so I am guessing from the comments there is no need to update yet.... that is a shame, because Mom needs to get some home grown love from Me.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Obviously a much needed update so a Patreon ban can be avoided. Now it can get abandoned again with no risk for the $$$.

sean wells

May 17, 2017
Y not just migrate to another website since Patreon is limiting your content which in turn is screwing us over in the long run

CLP

Jun 1, 2017
Dev you need move to Subscribestar if you afraid patreon ban you. Dont be like Dual Family

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes