3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

YoloCrayolo21

Dec 31, 2017
It's kinda weird that he decided to just outright delete the Mary content when changing the relationship to "Family friend" or the now common "Landlady" would've been enough lmao

By the way, to warn people that just found out about this game, in NO WAY this has potential to be good, no matter how good are the renders or how interesting the story is, no good game will ever be stuck in development hell for 2 years (Probably even longer because I'm not even good with time) DO NOT get your hopes up for this

Last edited:

Risqus

Jul 21, 2017
just turn mary into your girlfriend's/friend's mom dad's ex or mom of half sibling or ex teacher or some similar motherish role and it will still have the same feel.

• Sad
Reactions: rawr52

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
It's kinda weird that he decided to just outright delete the Mary content when changing the relationship to "Family friend" or the now common "Landlady" would've been enough lmao

By the way, to warn people that just found out about this game, in NO WAY this has potential to be good, no matter how good are the renders or how interesting the story is, no good game will ever be stuck in development hell for 2 years (Probably even longer because I'm not even good with time) DO NOT get your hopes up for this
Yep. Every good Dev knows to just make relationships editable in the beginning or options.

Removing the entire point of the story makes no sense.

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port:
The Secret: Reloaded [v0.4.3a Christmas edition]+[Incest PATCH]
(Incest patch included only for main Story, not for Christmas edition)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Join with my for more ;)

Last edited:

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
Day 2 at the beginning is bugged. When you leave the elevator and accidently go back into the elevator you get the talk with the guy from the end of day 1. fixable?

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Think skip this update and wait for dev to rework Mary back in hopefully, patreon is what fucks us over not the devs.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I have no idea how much content is in this update (from the sounds of things, very little) but FYI the "removed prohibited content" was done back in April May, no ones leaked the changelog for this version yet. If you want to complain about "censorship" you're 8 months late.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I finished the update and first off salute to gigan for the patch and making this update much more bearable. I don't know if I could've tolerated a full dose of the new dialogue. There's still instances where he's calling her Mary, but for the most part it's Mom, overall this patch is great.

Onto the story. Knowing that Mc and his family isn't totally fucked is good news all around, so we'll see where this goes. Nice steamy scene with Mary and Molly. Speaking of Molly she's a great edition. But regarding Mary, there are times where Mary looks freakishly tall, as if she's a female WNBA player :sneaky: and she still towers over the Mc even though he had a growth spurt. So my question is did she get taller along with Mc or is it just the renders? In other instances she looked normal and appeared close to his eye level. But that's all I got, see you in 2077... I had to. :p

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
I've just played this stem to stern, and although the game clumsily calls Mary "your Mary" now, there is no shortage of content with her. And "your Mary" is no worse than a number of bad translations I've seen here.

I had to laugh. Open Molly's room door on "Molly's first night home" when the narrative says she has no furnishings--a fully stocked bedroom.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes