3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
So it seem update only have 2 little scene with mom and with sis, and not worth to download.

AYoung42

Oct 22, 2019
The game looks promising, if not the text and dialogue. Maybe get someone to fix all the typos in the description. Not a great look.

Reactions: tonigobe

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Deleted a comment for being offtopic when the very subject of the message was: What content was included in the update, when the update ended and what is being shown to be added in the future. But since I criticised the dev for the tiny update clearly it's offtopic.

The modding is memeworthy.
always has been. they should either just lock topics like this (if they dont want devs to be critisized) or keep it as it is, because honestly i dont see any good reason why we shouldnt discuss devs practices when last update was like half a year or year ago (icstor). i mean, what do they expect, people arguing over the same brain-dead story/gameplay/renders/god knows what else for years?

Reactions: Hajtand

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
No new content. less content. don't bother with it. goes in the list of abandoned games. glad I never actually subbed on Patreon for this one.

Reactions: The King of Pirates

guoskyhero

Jun 28, 2020
can not return or rollback when clicking images in MC's bedroom pc...

Oh, just found out that there is autosave.

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
So it seem update only have 2 little scene with mom and with sis, and not worth to download.
No new content. less content. don't bother with it. goes in the list of abandoned games. glad I never actually subbed on Patreon for this one.
um check update history- he is milking his patreon folks. expect no update
Thank you for the Info! I thought the same!
that's why I read the posts first.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes