3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I can't bring myself to download this game.... Something about the "Englash Langage" riles me something awful with the mis-spelling, typos and incomplete words. I could consider downloading a MTL game if it was really intriguing but when the OP has such a bad hash of the worst English ever I just can't even put it into words how little I want to try this.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I am glad the game has survived. I really enjoyed it so far and am happy for the update. the english is not bad enough to not figure out unless you are a complete moron. we do not care if you are not going to download it or not so why waste our time telling us. Some of us like this game. what do you want for free? If you are such an english expert why do you not offer to proof read it for the dev or do you just like to bash and hate?

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi !

I am new on this game and I want to know 2 things:

What about the erased scenes (with mom I guess ?) and did MC´s mom get laid with glenn?

Cheers

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Hmm, maybe read the changelog again because you missed something there buddy.

View attachment 941540

See how the changelog mentions version 0.4.1.4?
Seems a bit odd since the latest update is 0.4.2a no?

View attachment 941542

Well, maybe because there's no changelog provided with the latest update so the changelog remained unchanged since before the update. So next time you read something, make sure you understand it first before going on a rant.
Maybe you should consider why I made the post that I did, or who I responded to as well "buddy"? I literally replied to someone who was asking about "Mary content". The removal happened a while ago but the question was recent so the timeline was completely meaningless.

Your post didn't really have any other point than to defend the game, even if it was just me responding to a question and expressing my frustration of the direction of the game, it's not really something relevant/important. I didn't see you responding to the question about Mary content, but you sure as hell replied to me if you felt like "ahaha he must've believed the changelog, idiot! It was 1-2 updates ago!". Again, I responded to a question about future content and expressed my disappointment. That's all.

At least I still have the 0.4.1.2 version.

Reactions: Draverik

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
Here is my unofficial android port:
The Secret: Reloaded [v0.4.2a]+[Incest PATCH]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Join with my for more ;)
lol decrypt error. I donwloaded the apk 2x and still error. I waste my 800mb for this stupid. Next time use other download than MEGA nz. Ur port gave me a headache

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
This mc and mom looks so cringe
First one is looks like he using proteint all her life
And second MC 23 years )))))))))))))) Yeeah dude 23, probably 13 or 15

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes